mirror ~ Wilhemina x reader

"m-more please" i whimper as ms venable makes eye contact in the mirror, she just so happens to be pounding me in front of. today she has been teasing me... not that i mind.  i love when she uses me, she made it very clear at the beginning of our relationship that my body is hers to play with.

im on my hands and knees, and ms venable is thrusting into me from behind. she stands on her knees as we're both on the bed. "more? do you think you deserve more sweetheart?" she coos and strokes inside of me. the strap she's wearing has to be at least 9 inches, and it tickles my g spot making me whimper. my wetness drips down my legs, only making me needier.

"yes mommy, i've been good" i moan as she wiggles the strap inside of me a little, the sound of my wetness makes her smirk.

"i don't think you have, you've been a bad girl. i think it's time mommy punishes her little girls needy pussy. hm?" she holds a stare with my pleading eyes, the corner of her lips curve up before looking down at my wet center. "quite the mess we have here." she coos and rubs her middle finger over my clit, the familiar feeling arises, the one where i just want to scream for her, and shake until my knees give out.

"p-please mommy" i whine and rotate my hips, making the strap move inside of me. i groan and bite my lip. all before i feel a smack on my aching cunt. i gasp and look into the mirror, she licks the wetness off her fingers and smirks at me. without hesitation she smacks my pussy again, this time maintaining eye contact. i whimper and my walls start to contract around her huge strap.

"begging won't do you any good now sweetheart. i know about how you touched yourself without permission last night. you thought you could be quiet. your moans could be heard through the whole house; and mommy loved rubbing her clit to the sound of them" she explains only making me needier.

"i-im sorry-" without letting me finish my sentence ms venable starts to pound harder inside of me. the strap hits the back of my vagina making me shake under her. the pleasure rushes through my viens like a high, but this high is better than most. "ohhh yes yes-" i moan.

"good girl. moan louder for me, tell mommy how good it feels" she thrusts into me, and taps my clit with her middle finger. her other hand is on my lower back. i look down at the mattress and whine loudly, but before i can do anything further, a strong fist is gripping my hair and tilting my head up. "look at me when you talk" she snarls.

"OH JESUS MOMMY- i wanna cum so bad" i wail.

"hold it, mommy will let you know when you can." she instructs. her hand stay in my hair making sure to keep the eye contact we're sharing.

she continues you move inside of me, and play with my clit. the pleasure is overwhelming, i have sweat on my forehead and my breathing has very been heavier. my clit throbs and she teases me, the feeling pulses through my whole body. i'm completely weak, all i want to do is cum. my moans get louder with every passing minute, earning praise from ms venable. "good girl, you're doing so well. i love seeing you like this, you're mommy's little toy." she pants.

"mhmmm ahhh" i whine and and bite my lip as she rubs my clit harder but with a disapproving look.

"say it" she demands, and smacks my bum. leaving a red mark and me wetter.

"i-im mommys little t-toy" i whimper.

"mmm, there's my good girl. you make mommy so wet princess." her boobs move with the rythme of her thrusting, considering we're both naked and the room is about 1000 degrees.

all i can do is moan in response, the pleasure is too much. my whole body pulses as my center feels warm and wet and the outer feels tingly and sensitive.

after a few more second of loud moaning i feel my climax approach. my stomach turns into knots and my walls tighten around the gliding strap. "c-CUMMING" i scream, but before i can release, ms venable pulls out the strap and removes her fingers from my clit. i drop my head, now that she's let go of my hair, and i whine loudly as i'm desperate to cum. but before i can do anything more, she laid behind me and her legs are spread on either side of me. "m-mommy?" i whine, she grabs my hair and pulls me back a bit, until my center is hovering over her mouth.

"i want you to cum in my mouth, little one" she moans and starts rubbing her own clit. "can you do that for me darling?" she pants and her hips start to rotate.

"yes mommy, i can" i whimper and feel my pussy contract around nothing.

"good girl, sit on mommy's face". i do as im told, her tongue presses against her tongue and im still looking into the mirror; at her fingers rubbing her wet clit. the sight alone is enough to make me cum, she whimpers against my wet cunt. the vibrations rumble up my body, making me moan loudly. she heard me and moans into me again, this time louder.

i start to grind on her face, her warm tongue plays with my sensitive bud, the feeling is indescribable; like electricity pulsing through me.

i start to grind faster as my orgasm moves closer, ms venable rubs herself faster and i feel that she is close. her tongue loses rythme and her moans are needier. "m-mommy that feels so good" i whimper.

"fuck baby- i'm gonna cum" she pants making hot air blow against my clit.

"me t-too" i whine.

"cum baby, cum in mommy's mouth" she starts to suck my clit and pushes two fingers into herself. "oh y/n" she moans.

we both go faster until, ms venables legs slam shut and her back arches, i whine uncontrollably and squeeze her head in between my thighs (careful not to suffocate her of course) tingles rush through my body as her wet tongue flicks my clit. my orgasm hits at its fullest and im overtaken by pleasure. my body shakes and a string of lusty moans exit my mouth. ms venable shakes under me and and slows her actions as she finishes. the tingles turn into a warm sensation and i slowly grind on her until all pleasure subsides.

i collapse beside her and we both catch our breath, she trails her finger up my stomach making goose bump erupt over my skin. "don't you dare think about touching yourself without permission or i'll fuck you relentlessly until you cannot walk. understand?" she speaks in a dominant tone and now lightly scratches me with her nail.

"yes mommy, i understand" i answer submissively.

"good girl,," she pauses and takes off the wet strap, she throws it on the floor and refocuses her gaze on me, "now come cuddle with mommy." she opens ber arms and scans my body up and down.

without hesitation i lay my head on her chest and she holds me close, she may not be affectionate with words but she makes me feel special with touch.

A/N
anyways- i know i said i was taking a break but, i got a random burst of motivation so enjoy this poorly written chapter!!

i hope everyone is doing well!! <3

i appreciate everyone who reads my work, you guys make it a lot easier to write ☺️