Against the wall ~ Mildred x Reader

A/N
So if you have not watched Ratched this is going to be confusing.

I've been working at the hospital for a short time, It was a horrible job, but there was this nurse.

Nurse Ratched

She was so amazing. Her brown/red hair and her eyes. You could get lost in her eyes for the rest of time. Full of mystery and hurt. She was like a book that had been locked shut so no one could read what was inside.

Even though you could tell she didn't like you, you liked her....a lot. You often found your self thinking of her in the most unholy of ways.

Today Nurse Ratched seemed angrier than normal. I was worried, I didn't want her to be unhappy.

I was at the front desk watching her give The patients their pills. I was so caught up in her that I had not noticed that she caught me staring at her.

"What are you looking at Y/N" nurse Ratched said in a stern voice "o-oh I was j-just" I tried to think of an excuse of why I was staring at her "well Y/N are you going to stand there and stare at me like an dumb puppy or are you going to get back to work" she said "sorry, yes nurse Ratched I'll be getting back to work now" I said as I walked away.

As I was walking away i heard her say "good girl" under her breath, she must not have thought I could hear her, but I did I automatically blushed and walked away quickly.

The day went painfully slow, every now and then I would get caught staring at nurse Ratched. But she didn't seem to mind it, she would smile wickedly and and walk away. She knew what she was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was coming home after work.

I walked to my room I was staying at a hotel called the sealight inn. I was staying in room 11 and I had never seen who was in room 10 but i guess it doesn't really concern me.

I was walking to the ice machine, to collect some for myself because I wanted to make a drink.

As I was walking to the ice machine I seen someone else there. I didn't recognize them until I got a little closer.

It was nurse Ratched.

"Hello nurse Ratched" I said going to the Ice machine "hello Y/N, and you can call me Mildred when we aren't at the hospital" she said with a smile. She was wearing a purple night gown and robe, her hair was let down from her usual up do she look ravishing.

"Ok Mildred" I said with a smile "you look very beautiful Mildred" I said still smiling like an idiot "thank you Y/N, as do you" said with a genuine smile. "So Mildred to you live here as well?" I asked getting ice "yes , and you" she said "yes I live here sadly" I said letting out a small laugh. "Well would you like to join me in my room and have a drink" Mildred asked "yes I would love that, I'll be right there I'm just going to put this ice in my room" I walked away quickly, eager to spend time with Mildred. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even think to ask what room was hers.

I walked out of my room feeling like an idiot that I didn't ask for her room number.

"Well it took you long enough" Mildred said smoking a cigarette and and leaning against the door frame for room number 10.

"Hello Mildred, sorry it took so long I was just-"
I was cut of by Mildred saying "it's fine just don't let it happen again, or you will be punished. And you don't want to be punished do you" she rubbed her index finger over my cheek lightly whilst looking into my eyes.

I shook my head no "good" she answered and she opened the door so I could walk in.

There were no chairs so I just stood in the room whilst Mildred walked over to her bed. She sat down and took off her robe so she was left in her night gown.

I was froze, I couldn't think or talk I just stood there looking at the beautiful women In front of me.

I must not have noticed that she asked me a question because she was walking over to me with a wicked smile on her face.

She put her hand on my throat and backed me up so I was pressed against the wall. "When I ask you something you answer, you understand me" she said in a dominant voice "yes Mildred" I said in a shaky voice "mmm that's not what I want, for now on you refer to me as mistress" she said "yes mistress" I said in a submissive voice " good now turn around" she said with a evil smile . She was enjoying this.

i was being pushed up against the wall be Mildred she had her hand in the snack of my neck and the other one on my waist me face was smushed into the all and I had both me palms holding me up.

She Leaned forwards and whispered in my ear "now you are going to do every thing I say" "yes mistress" I said. I just wanted her to get to the point already.

She ran her finger over my center making me moan. She kept it there without moving it so I stared to ride her hand.

"Look at you, you're pathetic" she said scoffing.

She moved her hand and pulled down your pants.

She ran her finger through your slit, "hmm so wet for me aren't you" she said. She started to make slow light circles on your clit "mhhh fast please mistress" you moaned. Kicked your ankle so you legs were farther apart. And pushed two fingers inside of you. "Oh oh don't stop" you yelled, "that's right yell for me kitten" she cooed in your ear.

She was pumping her fingers in and out of you at a fast rate, and you were and moaning mess.

Suddenly she curled her fingers to hit your g-spot and circled your clit with her thumb " FUCK MISTRESS IM GONNA CUM" you screamed "cum for me baby" she said.

Mildred was holding you up as you rode out your high. Once you were able to stand again she removed her fingers from inside of you and licked them clean looking at you the whole time. You sat down at the end of her bed to catch her breath. She sat down beside you.

"That was amazing" you said looking her in the eyes. She put her hand on your cheek and used her thumb to out live your lips "I'm glad you enjoyed it , and it won't be the last time....you're mine now." She said "what" you said confused, it wasn't that you didn't want it, you just thought that she didn't want you. "Yes you are mine, and remember who you belong to at work tomorrow...I see the way Huck looks at you".

Before you had a chance to reply she pulled you in to a sloppy kiss.

When she broke off the kiss she looked at you and said "would you like to sleep her tonight" "I would love to, just let me go change into some p.j's" "ok be quick" she said and winked at you as you were walking away she slapped your ass.

You ran into your room and got your p.j's on as quickly as possible. You ran back to see Mildred in her bed under the covers reading a book. She looked up at you "took you long enough.. come her little one" she said with a smile whilst patting the bed.

You laid under the covers trying not to touch her because you didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She put her book down and turned the lamp off "you know you can lay closer I won't bite" she said rubbing your arm. You nudged closer so your arm was touching hers "oh don't be ridiculous" she said and pulled you into her so your head was resting on her chest and her arms were rapped around your waist. You laughed lightly and nuzzled your head into her neck.

"Good night Y/N I'll be right here when you wake up" she said running her hand through your hair "good night Mildred" you said with a smile on your face.