Scary,My God You're Divine ~ Sally x Reader

⚠️Blood Kink⚠️

I enter the doors of the hotel Cortez freezing and tired, it's only 9 pm but two day ago I ran away from home and I've been living on the streets ever since, I was completely hopeless until I found the Cortez, with its incredibly low charges and it's bar that supposedly has 'the best martinis' I couldn't pass up this opportunity.

I walk to the front desk and greet the lady behind, she gives me a tight lipped smile "what can I do for you" she sighs.

"Just a room please" I give her a polite smile even though she is being quite rude. As she grabs a key I can feel eyes on me, I quickly turn around to see if I can spot anyone but there is nothing there, not one other person and the hotel is scarily quiet.

"Here's your key, room 15" she says in a nicer tone this time.

"Thank you" I say politely and grab my one bag I packed with me.

I walk through the dim hallways of the Cortez until I reach my room, I unlock the door and step in. To any other person this would be a horrible room but I really like it, I can feel negative energy radiating from the whole hotel and to be honest I'm enjoying it.

I throw my bag on the bed and collapse beside it, I contemplate rather I should go to sleep or visit the bar, I decide a drink will do me good. I grab my wallet and take out the little money that's in it.

I'm walking through the halls trying to find the bar, I must not have been paying attention because I bump into a beautiful women, she has on a dark purple dress with a Leopard print sweater and some torn fishnet stockings, her hair is blonde and frizzy, her makeup is a mess with dark lip stick smeared on her mouth and mascara under her eyes. "Sorry ma'am" I say embarrassed.

"That's alright baby" she says and lights up a cigarette. I blush at the pet name and nibble on my bottom lip. "So what are you doing here" she asks blowing out cigarette smoke.

"Oh just trying to escape" I chuckle.

"You know this place isn't a safe place for a cute little girl like yourself" she smirks.

"Yeah well not many places are safe, and I feel safer here than most places" I shrug. She nods and takes another drag from her cigarette and leans against the wall.

"So where are you headed" she asks.

"Just the bar" I smile.

"Ah yes they have great martinis" she says standing up straight "well I might see you around" she says rubbing her thumb over my bottom lip, I blush heavy and she walks away. Wow that women, I hope I see her again.

I walk into the bar with a smile still plastered on my face. I sit down at the bar and I'm greeted by a beautiful women with cool makeup. "Hello what can I get for you" she asks.

"I heard you have good martinis, is that true?"

"I don't know, you can tell me" she says with a smile and starts to mix me a drink.

I wait patiently as she mixes my drink "here you are" she says and hands me a martini, I thank her and hand her the money. I take a sip and it's true this really is the best martini.

"Wow this is really good" I exclaim.

"Told you so, I'm Liz by the way".

"Y/N" I greet her shooting a warm smile.

"So what brings you here" Liz asks me.

"Oh you know just life" I sigh.

"Yeah I feel you" she says cleaning a glass.