Untold Feelings ~ Billie x Reader pt.2

~Before I can finish she pushes her lips against mine
Her lips are soft and caring, the kiss is full of emotions, it's a feeling I have yet to experience, it feels like the world is moving in slow motion, I take note of every caress Billie's lips make against mine, this kiss feels like running in an empty field full of flowers while the warm summer breeze hits against your skin. With each beat my heart makes more and more butterflies fly in my stomach. I stand up so the kiss is more comfortable, she places her hands on my waist and pulls me close. I'm becoming breathless and the need for oxygen arises, I don't want this to end, not ever, but my Lungs long for oxygen. We kiss as long as we can before we pull apart. "Billie" I whisper with a smile plastered on my face.

"I like you......a lot" she whispers.

"I like you too Billie" I say and hug her. I bury my head in the crook of her neck, she starts to rub my back and rests her chin on the top of my head. Tears of joy silently fall down my checks onto her neck.

"What's wrong sweetheart" she ask holding me tight. I lift my head up and look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Nobody has ever cared for me before" I say quietly looking behind her. She places her hand under my chin and guides my head so I'm looking at her once again, she smiles and wipes my tears.

"I care for you , always". I hug back into her and she rubs my back and lightly sways side to side, something she knows comforts me.

We stay hugging for what seems like hours, she whispers sweet nothings in my ear, telling me things I haven't heard from another person before, things like; you're so perfect , my sweet sweet girl, I'm so glad I have you now.
I knew right then and there Billie truly cares for me.

She pulls me away from her so I can look at her, "you told me that no one has showed you love" she asks.
I nod sadly. "I'll show you love of you let me" she pauses, "will you be mine Y/N" she asks.

"Of corse I will be" I smile and hug her again.

"My sweet sweet girl" she sniffles and holds me tight.

"Can I spend the night with you" I ask in a quiet voice.

"Of corse you can" she reassured me and runs her fingers through my hair. "Come on let's go" she says unwrapping her arms from around me. I nod and back away from the hug. She grabs her purse and we leave the building.

We enter her car and put our seat belts on, before she can turn the car on I stop her, "what's wrong honey".

"I just.....I- it's stupid never mind" I sigh.
She puts both of her hands on my cheek.

"I love you" she says, I look at her, It's as if she read my mind. "Is that what you wanted to say" she asks rubbing her thumbs over my cheek bones. I nod and blink away a few tears.

"I've never been loved before" I tell her with a breaking voice.

"I'll show you what love is" she smiles and turns on the car. I smile and relax in my seat, she rests her hand on my thigh.

She pulls into the drive way of her house and turns off the car, she turns to me and I look at her. "Let's go in dear" she says and pecks me on the lips. I quickly get out of the car and we walk inside.

Billie wraps her arms around my waist as we walk to the front door of her house. I rest my head on her shoulder and appreciate her warmth.

She unlocks the door and we walk in, I've been to Billie's house before but I never get sick of it. When we first walk in the smell of vanilla perfume and fresh linen laundry detergent hits my nose. She closes the door and takes her shoes off, I do the same. She walks to the kitchen which is not far from the front door and places her purse on the kitchen island. She looks at me with a smile and walks over to me, she kisses my lips gently, our lips brush against each other like butterfly wings, just long enough that I could inhale her breath and feel the warmth of her hands on my cheeks. "Come on dear" she says and guides me to her bedroom.

Once I'm she closes the door and pulls me into a tight hug, her hands rest on my lower back . My body relaxes under her touch. I look at the clock that is on her nightstand, 9:30.

"Let's go to bed my sweet girl".

"I don't have any sleeping clothes" I say looking down at my work outfit.

"You don't need any"she laces her hands with mine and squeezes them gently. A smile grows upon my face, I can't believe this is happening, I have finally found happiness.

We both take off our clothes and climb under the covers. My body presses against hers as our legs tangle together and my head rested on her chest. The warmth from her body is the most comforting sensation I've ever felt, it feels like love radiating off her and onto me. Nothing else in the world matters in this moment, it's just Billie and I.

"Good night Y/N" she whispers.

"Good night Billie".

A/N
I'm so sorry I feel like my stories suck recently 😭