On the floor pt.2~ Wilhemina x Reader

It has been 2 hours since Ms.Venable and I had sex and I was dying. I needed release, I had my legs crossed and was shifting around in my seat, Ms.Venable must have noticed because she looked up from her laptop and a smirk formed one her lips "come here kitten" was what she said and patted her lap.

I got up and sat on her lap so I was facing her.

She put her hand over my center, we both put our clothes on but she still had my panties in her pocket.
"God Y/N you're so wet" she said tracing lazy circles over my clit. I desperately started to buck my hips on her and and she smacked my butt, I hissed from the pain still sore from my punishment earlier "come on we're going home" she said. I got up with a big smile on my face and walked to the door Ms.Venable following behind me.

We walked to her car, a big purple Range Rover.

I got into the passenger's seat and I thought that Ms.Venable was going to get in the driver's but she came to my door and opened it. I gave her a confused look "god you're so cute kitten" she said and put a piece of hair behind my ear, I blushed and looked down she pulled my face up and kissed me on the lips. The kiss got heated and I was distracted with her tongue in my mouth, she slipped a vibrator into me on its lowest setting. I moaned into her mouth and started to move my hips looking for more
Pleasure she pined my hips down to the seat preventing me from moving she squeezed my thigh as said"now you're going to sit here and you're not going to move" I looked at her with desperation and said "Yes Ms.venable".

The whole car ride home I was moaning and squeezing my thighs together Ms.Venable had pulled my skirt up and my wetness was getting all over the seat.

Once we got to her house she opened my car door and took out the vibrator, she turned it off and put it in her mouth "god baby you taste so good" she moaned.

I tried to get out of the car but my legs automatically gave out and I fell to the ground Ms.Venable chuckle and said "well at least you tried tomorrow you're not even going to be able to move your legs" I looked up at her and bit my lip.

I got up off the ground with the help of the car and Shakily walked to her house.

She led me to her bedroom "take your clothes off and lay on the bed" she ordered, I gladly obeyed.

Once I was naked and laying on the bed Ms.Venable sat the edge and stroked my hair "are you going to be a good girl little one" she asked I quickly nodded "words baby" "yes Ms.Venable" I quickly answered she bit her lip and said "good girl". She bent down and grabbed a box out from under the bed and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs. She grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the bed.

I seen her pull out a big strap out of the box, I bucked my hips forward looking for attention "not yet baby" she said and positioned her self so her face was between my legs "I will fuck you so hard with the strap but right now I want to taste you" "please Ms.Venable" she ran her finger from my belly button to me center "I love it when you call me that but right now I want to be called mistress" "please Mistress, fuck me" I said breathlessly "ok kitten, but only because you asked like a good girl".

She started to suck on my clit and o let out a loud moan she smirked and sucked harder "ohhh yes mistress don't stop" I groaned arching my back.

She started to flick her tongue over my clit making me moan louder than before.

She pushed on finger into my entrance and I moved my hips in rythme "please mistress harder" I yelled she stuck another finger in to my entrance and sucked on my clit harder. I squeezed my fists around the bed sheets so hard my knuckles turned white.

She curled her fingers and hit my g-spot but only once "please mistress again" I moaned she did it over and over again, my walls tightened around her fingers.

I was about to cum when she pulled her fingers out and stopped sucking on my clit "why did you do that" I asked literally about to cry "oh baby I'm going to torture you so bad" she said moving the hair out of my face.

It was the fifth time I was about to cum and I was a mess I was screaming , sweaty, crying and covered in hickeys.
My walls tightened around here fingers once again I just hoped she'd let me cum this time, to my surprise she didn't stop, I felt a knot form In my stomach she didn't stop she kept going faster my mouth was open but not sounds were coming out she looked at me and look her other hand and started rubbing my clit "OHH G-GOD" I screamed "come for me kitten" she said and it was all it took. I came all over her fingers, my whole body was shaking and I felt cum run on to my thighs. Ms.Venable helped me ride out my high, I was lightly riding her fingers, once I was calmed down she took her fingers out of me and into her mouth, she sucked them off maintaining eye contact the whole time. Once her fingers where clean she went down and liked my pussy making me flinch from how sensitive I was.

She took off the hand cuffs and I relaxed closing my eyes trying to get my heart rate back to normal. "Don't relax yet kitten we're not down yet" I looked at her I'm confusion.

She took her clothes off and took the strap from her box.

She laid down beside me "I want to she you ride me baby" she said running her hand up and down my body.

I got up and straddled her waist, she grabbed my breasts and lightly messaged them "come on now baby girl don't keep me waiting" I bent down and kissed her on the lips lightly, broke off the kissed and smiled at her.

I positioned myself onto the dildo and lowered myself so the whole length entered into me, "ohhh fuck yess" i grabbed onto Ms.Venables shoulders and started to move faster "oh yes Mistress" I moaned "does that feel good baby girl" she cooed in my ears YES MOMMY IT FEELS GOOD" I screamed, I didn't realize what is said until I said it "oh god I'm sorry o should have said th-" I was cut off by Ms.Venable "shh baby it's fine, I like it actually" I bit my lip and kissed her. She grabbed my hips "now move that pretty little pussy on mommy's cock". I moved up and down as fast as I could, I bent down and kissed Ms.Venables neck, the dildo hit my A-spot making me scream I'm pleasure.

"OH GOD MOMMY IM GONNA CUMMM" I moaned/yelled "cum baby" is all she said.

I came all over her strap.

I collapsed beside her trying to catch my breath. She took off the strap throwing it on the floor. She pulled me onto her chest and pulled the blanket over us.

We sat in comfortable silence until Ms.Venable spoke up "hey kitten"
"Yes mommy" I answered "we are going on a date tomorrow night" i looked up at her and smiled "I would love that" I said and kissed her on her lips "but that's not all" she said I looked at her with a confused look "I want you to be my baby, my sub" I looked at her and bit my lip "I would love That" she stroked my hair and I laid my head back down on her chest "now go to sleep baby I'll be right here when you wake up".