Dress Casual ~ Lana x Reader pt.2

Lana lead me into her house after a drive full of sexual tension.

I step in, the sound of the front door closing echoes in the house and then my gasp as Lana pins me to it's hard surface. "Ready honey?" She has my arms pinned beside my head and her chest is pressed against mine.

"Please" I pant, a smirk graces her lips before she presses them hardly against mine.

I quickly respond and start moving my lips against hers, her tongue circles over my lips, looking for entrance. I slowly open my mouth in hope to tease her, but she has other plans, she pushes her tongue through my slightly opened mouth and starts colliding her tongue with mine. I moan into her mouth and squeeze my thighs together as I start growing wetter. Lana takes one hand away from my wrist and holds my hip, with my now free hand I tangle it in her soft hair.

The kiss continues to get sloppy, our breathing is heavy and Lana feels herself getting more aroused as I moan into her mouth.

Lana lifts her weight off of me but sill holds a firm grip on my hip, she pushes me backwards, through door frames and other rooms until we reach hers.

She backs me up to the bed and lightly pushes me down, I hold myself up with my elbows and smirk at her, she bites her bottom lip and crawls up my body.

She pins me against the mattress and holds my throat, not too tight but enough to show she's in charge.

"Ready sweetheart?" Her voice is low and sexy.

"Please" I beg submissively.

"Alright" she smirks and starts kissing my neck, sucking and lightly biting over my soft skin.

"Oh yes" I moan as she finds my sweet spot. She starts sucking harder, leaving dark purple and red marks over my skin. She stays there a moment, just to mark me and then moves down to the hem of my top. She pulls it slightly and starts kissing the top of my breasts.

I arch my back as an invitation for her to take it off, she gladly pulls it over my head, leaving me in my bra.

She starts massaging my covered breasts and kissing above the seam. Her hand slowly creep around my back and find themselves at the clasp of my bra, she un-hooks it and throws it on the floor. With my now uncovered breasts, she runs her fingers over my hard nipples and twists them in her fingers for a moment.

Me back arches and quiet whines leave my lips, she nears my breasts and starts circling her tongue over the left one. "Yes Lana" I breath out.

"Good girl honey, moan my name" she says against my skin. She Moves on to my other nipple and shows it the same attention.

She releases my nipple from her mouth with a pop and her finger down my stomach and hooks it on my bottoms. "Please Lana" I pant.

"Beg me" she bites her bottom lip and looks into my eyes with lust.

"Please Lana fuck me, I need you" I beg and return her gaze with a desperate expression.

"Good girl" she whispers and slowly pulls down my bottoms, once off my legs, she throws them on the floor, leaving me in my soaked panties. She runs her finger up and down the wet fabric that covers my center. "So wet for me" she coos.

"Yes all for you" I whimper as she starts palming my center. I buck my hips in attempt for more pressure from her hand, but she removes it. "Oh god please" I whine.

"patience sweetheart" she chuckles degradingly and rolls my panties down my legs whilst sitting on her knees.

Once off she leans towards my wet pussy and flicks her tongue over my clit, I tangle my hands in her hair and pull her close, "mmm needy honey?" She moans against me.