Fingering~ Sally x Reader

Y/N~
I walked into the hotel Cortez and walked to the front desk "may I get a room" i asked the lady at the front desk. She sighed and gave me a key "room 64" "thank you, have a great evening" I said with a smile I carried my one suitcase to my room. There was a women standing in a corner of the foyer she was wearing black fish net stocking , a purple dress and a cheetah print cardigan. I didn't want to seem rude so I smiled and said hello as I walked by.

Sally~
I seen a women come into the hotel she was carrying a suit case and was wearing (what ever outfit you want) she looked gorgeous. I stayed in the corner just observing her. She grabbed her key and her suit case, as she was walking by she said hello to me. She was so sweet and carrying, I wanted her, I wanted her to be my little slut , I wanted to taste her. I needed to make her mine.

Y/N~
I opened the door to my room and walked in. It wasn't much but it would be okay for the night.

I took out my favourite skirt and top, I placed them nicely on my bed and got in the shower.

Once I was done in the shower it was about 8:30pm so I got dressed and headed down to the bar that supposedly had " the best martinis in town".

I sat down on a stool that was at the bar a beautiful women walked out from back "hi I'm Liz what can I get you?" She said "I'll just get a martini please" I replied "coming right up" she said with a smile.

"Here you go" said Liz "thank you so much" I took the drink and was about to hand her the money when a women, the women from the foyer said "I'll get that"

Sally~
"I'll get that" I said to the beautiful women that sat at the bar. I had seen her walk in , i was sitting in a booth in the of the bar. Ever sense I seen her check in I couldn't get her out  of my mind.

"Oh no that is totally fine you don't have to do that" she said with a empathetic smile "no I want to i don't mind buying a drink for gorgeous women at bars" I said.

Y/N~
"No I want to I don't mind buying drinks for gorgeous women at bars" she said, That made me blush "oh thank you" I said looking down trying to hide the fact my cheeks were bright red.

She lifted my chin with her hand "look at me when you speak little one" I just looked at her in shock I couldn't ignore the wetness that was in between my legs, I had just met this women, I don't even know her name and I already need her.

She sat down on the stool that was beside me "so what's your name" she asked placing her hand on my thigh, It gave me goose bumps and she must have noticed because a smirk had grown on her face. "Y/N, m-my name is Y/N" totally unable to think. "Hmm pretty name for a pretty girl" she said.

"W-what's your n-name" I barely got out, she was now lightly rubbing her thumb on my thigh. "Sally" she said slowly moving her hand up my thigh closer to my center "you'll need to know that for later when your screaming it" she said now rubbing my clit with her thumb I leant into her and buried my face in her neck.

I was trying so hard not to moan and she just kept going faster, until she suddenly stopped making me groan from the loss of contact "come on baby girl let's go to my room" sally said.

I got up and followed her to the elevator. Once the doors closed she pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me hard. Our lips were moving in sync I felt her tongue run across my bottom lip I happily let her in. I wrapped my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss.

The elevator door opened and she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her.

She opened the door to her room and threw me on the best "take you clothes of baby" I did as she said. Whilst she was taking of hers.

We were both naked I was laying on her bed "god Y/N I can't wait to fuck your brains out" she said slowly walking to me, she grabbed me by the jaw and said "are you going to be a good girl Y/N" " yes sally" she looked at me with a smirk and said "hmm that's not my name" I looked at her thinking of what she wanted me to call her, I finally got it "yes mommy I'm going to be a good girl". 

She got I on top of me so she was straddling my waist she started to rub my clit whilst pulled my hair. She slid one finger into my entrance "ohh fuck mommy" I moaned "that's right moan my dirty little whore" she said now thrusting she finger in and out of me.

"Fuck harder" I whined thrusting my hips against her finger to get more contact. She slip an other finger in to me " YES YES YES MOMMY" I yelled. She was now rubbing my clit with her thumb and fingering me at the same time. I felt my walls tighten around her fingers "OH SHIT IM GONNA CUM" I yelled. But right before I could release she took her fingers out and got off from on top of me.

"What did you do that for" I asked in an frustrated tone.

She didn't say anything she just laid down beside me.

I looked at her with a confused look, she looked at me with a smirk "come here princess" she said patting her hips.

I got up and positioned my self so I was straddling her waist. I put my hands on her chest and waited for her to say something.

She slid 2 fingers into my entrance making me moan " ride my fingers baby girl" she said. I didn't waist any time I started to ride her fingers at this point I was a moaning mess.

She curled her fingers to hit my g-spot making me scream in pleasure.

I felt my orgasme coming up and my walls tighten around her fingers "oh f-fuck mommy IM GONNA CUM" I moaned/yelled "that's right baby cum all over mommy's fingers" she said now kneading my breasts.

Once my high was over I collapsed beside her.

We sat in comfortable silence while I was catching my breath until I heard her crying.

"What's wrong" I said cupping her cheeks in my hand "you're going to leave just like everybody else" she said "oh no sally I won't leave unless you want me to" I said now stroking her cheek with my thumb "no don't leave" she said "than I won't leave" I said resting my head on her chest. I got cold so I pulled the covers over both of us so we were now cuddling.

Sally was playing with my hair and I was tracing little circles on her chest with my finger "I really like you sally" I said looking up at her hoping I didn't ruin things she looked at me and held my cheek with her hand "I love you Y/N" she said with hope in her eyes "I love you too sally" I said and she pulled me into a loving kiss.

We spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling.