Morning Lazy Sex ~ Billie x Reader

I opened my eyes waking up in Billies arms, we were both naked from the night before. I smiled thinking about it.
"Good morning cutie" I heard billie say "good morning" i said cuddling closer to her "how long have you been awake?" I asked "a while, but I don't mind you're cute when you sleep" I looked at her and blushed. "I love you Billie" I said "I love you too Y/N" I kissed her lovingly on the lips. But it quickly got heated I straddled her waist and kissed her, she deepened the kiss by putting her hands on my cheeks.

She moved her hand and started to rub my clit , i grabbed her hand "no , let me repay you" I said smiling.

I lowered my self to her nipples taking one in my mouth and lightly sucking on it "oh yes baby" she moaned I removed my self from her nipple with a pop, I gave the same attention to the other nipple.

I moved myself down her body and in between her legs.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and pushed me into her pussy.

I took her clit into my mouth lightly sucking on it "oh yes Y/N" she moaned, I smiled against her skin.

I teased her entrance with two fingers "you know I don't like to be teased baby" she groaned.

I pushed my two fingers into her wet entrance and she let out a loud moan.

I went back down and sucked on her clit hard, whilst my left hand massaged her breast lightly pinching her nipple in between my fingers.

I separated my two fingers to make a V shape, surprised by the new action Billie gasped and let out a long , loud moan.

I curled my fingers and squeezed her breast making her scream in pleasure.

Her mouth made an O shape but no sounds came out, her back arched and her legs started to shake.

I knew she was close.

"Cum for me billie" was all I said before she released all over my fingers.

Once she was done riding out her high I took my fingers out of her and sucked them clean "you taste so good Billie" I moaned licking my lips "god baby you're so cute" she replied biting her lip and massaging her breasts.

I went down and licked her pussy and licked her clean. Earning a moan from her.

I came back up to her lips and kissed them gently.

I looked her in the eyes and smiled she smiled back and cupped my cheek with her hand and gently caressed it with her thumb "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Billie" I replied resting my head on her chest.

We laid in silence for a minute.

"Hey baby?" Billie asked playing with my hair.
"Yes Billie"I replied
"How did you learn how to do that"Billie asked, I had only been with two other people in my life and they were both men and I never had sex with them so Billie was my first. So she was confused.
I lifted my head and gave her a shy smile "I don't know"
She put her index finger under my chin "you can tell me baby". She said softly
"Well I used to read a lot of wlw fanfics". I said blushing.
"Oh baby you're too cute" she said running her thumb over my bottom lip.

I got up and put on a over sized t-shirt "come on let's go get some breakfast" I said walking out of the bed room.