Blow Job ~ Wilhemina Venable x Reader

Trigger warning⚠️ slight degrading

Tomorrow was my day off and I was so excited. My work was horrible I am an assistant for Jeff and mutt, I hate them. They are always trying to feel me up in the office. I never said anything because I didn't want to get fired and my job payed quite well, and in my eyes it was just more of an reason to hate men.

But today I was subbing in for one of Ms.Venables assistants. I volunteered because I knew that Jeff and mutt wouldn't even notice I was gone and I have the biggest crush on her.

I was running up the stairs with a pile of paper work for Ms.Venable because I knew she didn't like when people were late.

I knocked on her office door "come in" I heard from the inside. I opened the door and walked in making sure to close it behind me.

I walked over to her desk "I have the paper work you asked for" i said and placed the paper on her desk " thank you.. such a good girl" she said with the sexiest smile on her face. I froze and just looked at her. I knew that at this point my face was red as a tomato. She stood up and walked towards me slowly "what's wrong Y/N? You don't like it when I call you a good girl?" She said, I finally spoke up "no it's fine.. great actually" I said.

My heart was beating out of my chest she got close to my ear and said "good" whilst licking up the shell of my ear. She came back to look me in the eyes and kissed my passionately. She started to unbutton my blouse and take off my pants. I was left in my bra and black lace thong she took on step back and looked me up and down.

She walked back to her desk and grabbed something out of her drawer. She took her clothes of so she was left in her purple lace bra and matching thong.

She then grabbed the item that she took out from the drawer and moved it so I could she it.... it was a six. Inch.Strap. I was in shock I couldn't even form a sentence.

She attached the strap and sat down in her chair. She looked me and said "come her baby girl" I walked quickly so I was standing in front of her. She grabbed my wrist and said in a very dominant voice "I want you to ride me" I looked at her and then down at the stap "yes Ms.Venable". I pulled down my panties and left them on the floor. I sat on top of her and started to move the my body up and down on the dildo.

Ms. Venable grabbed my hips "such a good girl" she said. I moaned and moved my body all the way down so the whole length of the dildo was inside of me.

I moaned Ms.Venables name

I started to role my hips "ohh my god" I moaned out "you like that my little slut" Ms. Venable said "mmhhh fuck yeah it feels so good" I said starting to role my hips and move up and down at the same time.

Ms.Venable lowered her hand from my hip and started to rub my clit, I let out my loudest moan yet "yeah that's right moan my little whore" she said. That pushed me over the edge I grabbed on to Ms.Venables shoulders and came all over her strap.

I came down from my high and crawled off of her. She looked at me and grabbed my chin forcing me to lean closer to her face she looked me deep in to the eyes and said "now clean up your mess". I knew exactly what she meant so I went down on to my knees and started to suck off the dildo whilst maintaining eye contact.

Once I was finished I stood up and so did Ms.Venable. She pulled me into a heated kiss and moaned when she tasted me on my lips.

She pulled away from the kiss and got dressed as did I. Once we were dressed she grabbed me by the jaw and said "come here first thing tomorrow, you are spending your day off with me" she kissed me hard on the lips and sent me on my way.

A/N
Ok I REALLY like this one 😭✋