Shower sex ~ Sally x Reader

A/N
So yesterday's was really bad so here is me making it up to you, btw this is really long and there is mention of suicide and blood.
Word count 2230
————————————————————————
I wake up in the late afternoon, to the same thing, the same people, the same atmosphere. I hadn't killed my self because Liz told me what happened when you die in this hotel but I couldn't leave. This is my home, I got kicked out of my parents house because I'm a "disappointment". I want to be an artist but my parents didn't approve of that they wanted me to be a doctor like my sister.

Anyways the only thing to look forward to in this hotel is sally.

I often see her sitting at the bar crying. But it's so hot and the way she blows out her cigarette smoke turns me on. But she doesn't even notice me she just kind of blankly stares at me.

I got up out of bed throwing the blankets and groaning.

I walk to me dresser and get out my outfit laying it  nicely on the bed.

I walk to the shower I thought I seen something in the mirror behind me, so I quickly turn around, but there's nothing.

I blow it off and just proceed to turn the water on whilst singing/humming "i won't back down" by Tom Petty.

Once the water is warm enough I jump in the shower and just let it run down my body. I grab the shampoo and put some in my hand.

I start massaging my scalp moaning slightly.

I rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around me from behind I scream but they put their two fingers in my mouth and turn me around "its sally" I think she bites her lips looking me up and down "omg this is hot" I think.

She takes her fingers out of my mouth and I just stand there admiring her body her the same.

She runs her fingers from between my breasts to my belly button "god Y/N you're so hot" she says her eyes meeting mine once again I look down to the floor to hide my blush. She puts her hand under my chin so I'm looking at her. She strokes my wet hair "oh Y/N so sweet and innocent" I look at her and smile "I'm not innocent" I say crossing my arms pretending to be upset.

She grabs me by the throat and backs me against the walk "now don't be a brat little one or you'll get punished you understand" she says tightening her grip on my throat, her nails dig into my neck making me groan from the pain but also pleasure "yes sally I understand" I replied weakly she replied with "good girl" and kissed me hard on the lips making me moan.

We were kissing hard, she had her tongue in my mouth playing with my tongue and her hands on my hips, my hands were tangled in her hair, her makeup was now more smudged than ever but it just made her hotter.

I started to gently rock my hips looking for any kind of contact and she noticed.

She lifted her knee to come in contact with my center making me moan, I started rubbing my center against her knee faster a long string of moans come out of my mouth.

Sally starts biting and sucking my neck definitely leaving marks. She grabbed on to my hips and held on so tight that her nails cut me and I started to bleed yelping from the pain.

I could feel my stomach tighten and my breathing start to get irregular. my hips started to fall out of rhythm but sally started to move them for me "OH GOD SALLY" I moan "that's right baby say my name" she coos in my ear. I grab onto her shoulders and burry my head in her neck "sally can I cum" I ask having difficulty getting the words out she didn't answer. She just backed away and I fell to the floor "what was that for" I asked crossing my arms sitting on the shower floor actually angry this time "come on my little slut you can cum later but I have to show every body you're mine".