In a public space~ Cordelia x Reader

It was mine and Cordelias 6 month anniversary and we were going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate. I was in my room getting ready i had a shower And put on a white dress and some black heels with white Lacy socks.

 I was in my room getting ready i had a shower And put on a white dress and some black heels with white Lacy socks

It was 7:00pm and I didn't have to meet Delia until 8:00pm so I decided to lightly curl my hair and put on some music

Once it was 8 I ran down the stairs to be greeted by Cordelia in the lobby of the coven"well hello there cutie" she said whilst I walked up to her "hi Delia , you look amazing"I said giving her a tight hug, she pulled away from the hug and put a piece of hair behind my ear "are you ready baby girl"she asked "most definitely" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and I skipped to the car.

We both got in the car Delia in the driver's seat and myself in the passengers. "You want to listen to some music" I asked pulling out my phone "yes that sounds great". I put on 'Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros' and we both started singing, "WELL HOLY MOLEY ME-OH-MY" Cordelia sang "YOU'RE THE APPLE OF MY EYE" I quickly sang after "GIRL I NEVER LOVED ONE LIKE YOU" we both sang looking at each other laughing. We sang the rest of the song together holding hands and laughing. Before we knew it we were at the restaurant.

"We are here baby" Cordelia said pulling into a parking spot she looked at me and smiled "you look so cute babe, I love your dress..but I can't wait to take it off" she said lightly rubbing my bare thigh. I blushed and and looked down at me lap, she put her finger under my chin making me look at her, she bit her lip "shes driving me crazy" i thought and pressed my thighs together and she noticed, she put her hand in between my legs and started to rub my clit through my baby pink thong making me moan "god you're so wet baby" and before I could do any thing she pulled her hand away making me whine "don't worry baby I'll treat you good when we get home but right now we have to go eat" she said getting out of the car. I quickly got out and walked beside her, she grabbed my waist and pulled me close I kissed her cheek lightly and said "I love you so much Delia" she looked at me and smiled "I love you too little one".

We walked into the restaurant and took our seats. We sat in a booth. I was across from her. "Hello may I take your order" the waiter said, we ordered and were talking. The whole time Cordelia was running her foot up and down my leg and I was shifting around in my seat desperately looking for any kind of contact. I couldn't take it any more, I walked to bathroom and went into one of the stalls. I put my hand into my panties and started to rub my clit covering my mouth so nobody could hear my moans. Suddenly I heard the door open and I stopped my actions and stayed dead still until the stall door was trying to be opened "I know your in there baby girl now open the door" I heard Cordelia say. I unlocked it and opened it, my eyes meeting hers.

She grabbed me by the throat and backed me into the wall "were you touching yourself Y/N" she said "no mommy I wasn't" I said desperately trying to get out of her grasp, she tightened her grip on my throat "don't lie to me, I heard your moans you dirty little slut" she said "I'm sorry" I said now tears running down my face "what did I tell you about touching your self" said Cordelia "not to" "that's right what else"she said "my pussy is yours and only yours, that you are the only one who can touch it" I replied. She let go of my throat "good girl now go sit on the counter and open your legs". I did as she said.

"Hmmm so wet for me baby?" She asks running her fingers up and down my slit over my panties "yes mommy all for you" I said leaning my head back. She pulled my thong off and rubbed my pussy with the palm of my hand, I bucked my hips up looking for more contact, she smacked my pussy making me whine from how sensitive I was "did I say you could do that baby girl" "no mommy" I said submissively "no  I didn't and now you're going to do everything I say ok" "ok".

She pulled my legs up so they were on her shoulders and started to kitten lick my clit "oh god please mommy harder" I whined "shh baby or I'll stop" she said and took my clit into her mouth, I moaned and she stuck two fingers into my mouth "If you need to moan just suck on my fingers" she said, I nodded.

She was now sucking on my clit hard and lightly flicking her tongue over it "please mommy I need you inside me" I said over her fingers in my mouth. She pushed three fingers into my tight hole making me scream "I said to be quite baby, don't make me stop now" she said. She started sucking on my clit whilst moving her fingers in and out of me fast. I was so wet you could hear it as she thrusted in and out of me, Cordelias hand was soaked in my wetness.

Cordelia curled her fingers to hit my g-spot multiple times "oh yes mommy" I moaned , I started to ride her fingers "ohhh yes mommy I'm gonna cum" I moaned "that's right little one cum all over mommy's fingers" she moaned.

I came and squirted all over her, I was flushed and sweaty "oh god baby you've never done that before" she said cupping my Cheek in her hand, I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her hard "I love you Mommy " I said pulling away "I love you too little one" she said tapping my nose making me blush.

She picked my soaked panties up off the floor and put them in her pocket. "Come on lets go home and I'll fuck you hard with the strap" she said taking me hand and pulling me off the counter "yes mommy" I said biting my lip. she paid the waiter and we left, the whole car ride home she was rubbing my clit bringing me closer to me orgasme and I was moaning her 'name' (mommy).

When we got home she fuck me hard with the strap just like she said.

We were cuddling in bed, I was resting my head on her chest and she had she warms wrapped around my waist holding me close, I was covered in hickeys and was so Sore I could barely move.

"I love you my sweet girl" she said , "I love you to mommy" I said nuzzling my head into her neck.