Do It Yourself ~ Cordelia x Reader

(Cordelia and Y/N have a student - teacher relationship)

Tonight I had to fall asleep alone in Cordelia's and mines bed, she had some papers to grade and stayed up late.

I was sleeping peacefully until I was pulled out of my deep sleep by the sound of the creaky bedroom door opening.

A low groan escapes my lips as I stir in bed, the light footsteps of Cordelia near the bed, I pay no attention, thinking she would peacefully lay beside me and fall into a slumber.

Instead of laying next to me, Cordelia slowly walks to my side of the bed, she sits beside me on the soft mattress and runs her warm hand over my silhouette. I hum and she rests her hand over the blanket, on my hip. "Are you awake sweetheart" she asks softly.

Without opening my eyes, I quietly give her a "mmm Hmm". Of course I'm not completely awake, my thoughts are shallow and words aren't fully processing.

"You know, I could use some stress relief" Cordelia says temptingly, now waking up enough to process what she's saying, I shift my body away from her and pull the blanket up to my chin. All I'm wearing is a over sizes T-shirt. "Please baby, all I can think about is you, and you make me so wet" she pauses and waits for a response, I don't give her the satisfactory, but my eyes do open and grow wide. "Thinking about your sweet moans and whines you make for mommy" she continues "the way I make you cum" a smirk graces over her lips and she caressing my side. I have to admit that her words are making me very needy and I can feel a throb in between my legs.
(✨ a tingle in de cooche✨)

I look at the clock that sits on the night side table, it reads 2:30 am. "It's late" I sigh "we can in the morning".

Cordelia takes me by surprise and straddles my waist in one swift movement, I gasp at her actions and she puts her index finger over my lips in a
Shh-ing manner. "I know you need me baby, just let me please you" she voice is low and her words come out dripping in seduction.

"It's late" I groan.

"All you have to do it lay there" she persuades me.

"Cant you just rub one out yourself" i shrug.

"It will feel so much better" she tries to tempt me.

I think about it and bite my lip whilst smiling, I nod lightly and Cordelia's face lights up. She lowers her head and starts grazing her tongue over the soft skin of my neck, I bite my bottom lip and tilt my head, giving her more access.

She starts by running her tongue up from my collar bone to under my jawline, she stays there and starts sucking over my pulse point, I grip the sheets and subconsciously move my hips, looking for attention.
Cordelia notices my actions and pushes her knee in between my legs, I start to grind my center against the toned muscle of her thigh, a low moan escapes my lips and my back arches. "I knew you needed me baby" Cordelia says against my skin before continuing to leave prominent marks on my fair skin.

I moan in response.

She bites now on my neck and trails her teeth down my skin until she nicks my collar bone "yes mommy" I moan airily.

My hips continue to rock against the clothed leg of Cordelia, my wetness causing a dark spot to show on the light coloured fabric. Cordelia tugs on the bottom of my shirt, I arch my back as an invitation for her to remove the article of clothing. She waists not time before quickly pulling the shirt over my head, she pauses for a moment and rubs her fingers over my hard nipples. I can see the spark of an idea in her eyes, she gets off of me and I groan from the loss of her warm body over mine. "patience sweetheart" Cordelia coos, she stands beside me on the bed and quickly removes her clothing, my heart flutters at the sight of her perfect figure.

Cordelia crawls up the bed and over my body, "I'm going to do something I know you love" Cordelia tells me and pushes my baby hairs out of my face, I start to grow even more excited as i know what she's about to do.

She kneels in front of me and positions her center over mine, I whine as the anticipation drives me crazy, she smirks and slowly lowers her center to come in contact with my own. I moan as her wetness mixes with mine "god you're so wet baby" Cordelia pants and starts to move her hips in wide circles.

"Oh god mommy" I whine as quiet as possible, trying not to awaken the coven and let out the secret about mine and Cordelia's relationship.

"God I love that sound" Cordelia moans hush-ly.

She starts to speed up her actions and our centers rub together causing a wonderful pleasure to pulse through my body, Cordelia moans as she feels her own pleasure wash over her body.

My back arches off the bed and our centers now rub together with more pressure "OH FUCK" I cry. Cordelia smacks my thigh making me whimper.

"Shh honey" she pants.

Mine and Cordelia's body move in sync, my fists are wrapped firmly around the bedsheets and my back is lifted off the bed, Cordelia is holding onto my shoulders for support.

"Yes Delia" I whine.

"God princess you're doing so good" she strains breathlessly.

Cordelia takes one hand off my shoulder and lowers it near my center, she slips one finger into my wet entrance, as she continues to rub our clits together.
"YES MOMMY" I cry as she flutters over my g-spot, I feel my climax quickly approaching, I want Cordelia and I to cum at the same time so I lift my head and take her nipple in my mouth. I flick tongue over her sensitive bud and she moans loud, I try my best to hold back my orgasme but it's becoming harder.

Cordelia's hips start to fall out of rythme and her breathing is getting caught in her throat, I know she's on the edge. She starts hitting my g-spot with a great force. I take my lips away from her hard nipple. "Mommy I'm going to cum" I moan.

"Me too baby, just keep going" she pants.

With a couple more rocks of our hips we both come undone, Cordelia's and mines legs shake as we feel our orgasmes rip though our bodies. My wetness runs down my thighs and wails leave my lips, Cordelia lets out breathy moans and whines as we ride through our highs.

Cordelia's hips continue to rub our centers together as our orgasmes roll past us.

Cordelia's orgasme ends first, but whines still leave my mouth and I flinch as my orgasme lingers. Cordelia collapses beside me and catches her breath. I shift over to her body, and rest my head on her chest. She pulls the blanket over us and rubs my back lovingly.

My eyes start to grow heavy and I yawn, "sleep honey, you did amazing" she praises me.

"Next time, don't wake me in the middle of the night to have sex" I joke.

"Oh but you loved it" she chuckles. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.