Role Playing ~ Cordelia x Reader

(Y/N is a young teacher at the coven and in a secret relationship with Cordelia)

I'm on my way to Cordelia's office, she had called me there for an 'Important matter', what ever that means.

I walk to her door and knock.

"Who is it" Cordelia asks.

"It's me babe. Can I come in".

"Yes yes come in".

I walk in to see Cordelia sitting in her chair wearing a black set of lingerie, my jaw drops and I am at a loss for words. She rolls her chair away from her desk so I can see her long toned legs "what's wrong sweetheart....cat got your tongue" she says with a smirk. I try to say something but Cordelia interrupts me "shh baby" she pauses "I actually called you up here to talk about something important, take a seat." She points to the chair thats is across from her on the other side of her desk. I quickly walk to the chair and cross my legs.

"So what do you want to talk about" I ask having a hard time focusing, all I can focus on is her chest and how the fabric cradles her breasts perfectly.

"My eyes are up here Ms. Y/L/N" she says in a loud stern voice. I dart my eyes back to hers and mumble a sorry. "That's ok baby, I would like to talk about your behaviour at school" I give her a confused look. "I can't have a misbehaving school girl around the coven" she continues. I have no idea what she's talking about, school girl. What does she mean. "Are you going to behave or do I have to punish you". Ohhh I get it's now.

"I don't know Ms.Cordelia what do you think" I give her innocent eyes.

"Come here you need to be punished" she pats her lap. I get up and walk to her. I sit on her lap so I'm facing her because that's what I though she meant. "Tsk tsk baby that's not what I mean" she says grabbing my waist. Ohh no I'm going to get punished. "Lay across my lap like a good little slut" she orders. I lay across her lap nervous and excited for what's to come.

She rubs my ass lightly squeezing it. She pulls my leggings down but leaves my panties on. I'm wearing a baby pink coloured lace thong "Hmm naughty girl" she hums trailing her finger over my covers center. She rubs my ass again, feeling her hand on my uncovered skin makes me gasp "oh Y/N so sensitive" she chuckles.

She rubs and squeezes my ass for a moment longer "you get 15 smacks and after each you will say "thank you miss Cordelia"".

"Yes miss Cordelia". I say submissively.

"Good girl" she whispers. I feel her lift her hand off my ass, I grip onto her pants preparing for what's to come.

*smack*thank you miss Cordelia.

"Hmm such a good girl" she coos.

*smack* thank you m-miss Cordelia.

Thirteen smacks later I'm trembling, I have tears running down my face my ass is hot and red, my throat hurts from the yelps I've been letting out.

She turns me around so im laying across her on my back, she pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. "You did so good with your punishment baby, that will teach you not to miss behave" I nod my head "I'm sorry miss Cordelia" I sniffle my ass still hurting from the punishment. "Oh we are not done here, bend over my desk". I get up and bent over the desk.

She wheels her chair closer to me, I have my back to her so I don't know what she's doing.

I feel her trail her finger over my soaked center I let out a moan and squeeze my eyes shut. "Hmm so wet for me princess".

"Yes miss Cordelia all for you" I whine. She stands up and bends over me. "Are you going to listen sweetheart" she whispers in my ear making shivers shoot down my spin. "Yes miss Cordelia I promise" I whine getting Inpatient.

She leans her body on to mine pinning me against the desk. My breathing is heavy and my heart is pounding out of my chest from all the anticipation.

She moves my panties to the side and teases my entrance with two fingers, I a loud moan escapes she shoves two fingers in my mouth with her other hand "if you need to moan suck on my fingers" I immediately start sucking on her fingers.

She shoves two fingers into my entrance and moves them in and out rapidly, I try not to but I let out a loud moan that's muffled by her hand.

She moves quickly, you can hear my wetness as she slide in and out of me. She curls her fingers and starts rubbing my clit with her thumb.  I can feel myself getting close. She takes her fingers out of my mouth and wraps them around my throat. She starts moving me back and forth making her hit into me harder.

"Oh miss Cordelia please let me cum" I whine, I ask because if you don't ask she won't let you.

"Yes sweetheart let it out".

I release all over her fingers covering my mouth with my hand to muffle my moans. My body feels warm and fuzzy as I ride out my orgasme. Cordelia is no longer moving it's just me lightly riding her fingers.
She pulls her fingers out and shoves them in my mouth. I moan at the taste as i suck them clean.

She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and gets off of me letting my stand up. I almost fall down but I catch myself.

I pull up my pants and look to Cordelia, she kisses my lovingly on the lips. "Now go down stairs for dinner I'll be down in a couple minutes". I smile and she puts a piece of hair behind my ear. "Ok I'll see you in a few" I say and walk towards the door. She sits back down in her chair.

I turn at the door and smile at her once more, "I love you sweet girl" she says with a wink. "I love you too miss Cordelia" I say seductively and close the door.