On the desk ~ Diane x Reader

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.

I shut it of more aggressively than normal and check my phone.

Bestie: hey did you hear we have a substitute for math today.

Y/N: omg yesss, I hate our math teacher.

I get up kind of excited for school now and decided to look nice.

I put on a pair of boyfriend jeans, an olive green cropped tank top , a brown sweater and of course a shit tone of rings.

I walk to my bathroom now dressed. I  put on some mascara and some blush.

Once I was done with that I go down stairs and get some breakfast.

"Oh you look nice honey" my mom says.

"Oh hahah thanks mom" I say back awkwardly.

She walks over to me "so is there a boy you're trying to impress" she says with a smirk on her face.

It took every thing in my not to throw up right there "no mom I just want to look nice that's all" I say back clearly annoyed.

"M'kay" she says and sits at the kitchen table.

I grab a apple juice box and a granola bar , put on my white converse and make my way to school.

Once there I check the schedule "math last" I say to myself kind of disappointed.

The day goes painfully slow, but last period rolls around and I make my way to math.

I was the first one there. I walk in.

"Oh hi you must be the substitute" I say walking to me desk, which is closest to the teacher.

"Oh yes I'm ms.Sherman" she says looking up from her computer. "I'm Y/N" "well hello Y/N"she says with a smile "well hello ms.Sherman" I say with an even bigger smile.

Im sitting at my desk stuck in thought
"God she's beautiful, I guess she's not married, I wonder if she likes girls, god Y/N she's your sub, I would love to be her sub" I was pulled out of my mind by ms.Sherman "are you ok sweetie you've been staring for a while" she asks.

I blush and chuckle lightly "oh yeah I'm fine" I say quite embarrassed. That's when people walked in.

Ms.Sherman and I stay quiet.

Once every body was in their seats she stands up.

"Hello class I'm your substitute teacher for the week" she says, my heart skips a beat "a whole week with her" I think and my sit up in my chair with a heavy shade of red across my cheeks, she notices and winks and me only making it worse.

The whole class I was starting at her giving the lesson, she caught me like a lot and would do something like wink or bite her lip, and I drove me crazy.

"Ok class you're going to do some book work with the information from the lesson for the rest of class" she says. I shoot into panic "oh god I wasn't listening" I think.

I grab my book and try to do some questions but I couldn't.  "What the hell is this" I say quietly to myself.

I feel someone's hands on my shoulders and then they whispered in my ear "someone was distracted during the lesson I see" says Ms.Sherman, I take a deep breath in "oh yes Ms.Sherman I was" I say "yeah and what might have been distracting you" she says moving her hands from my shoulder down my side to my waist "um just some stuff on my mind"
I say clearly turned on. She grabs my waist with a firmer grip "get your work done we would want you to get punished now would we" she says in my ear "n-no Ms.Sherman" I say. She moves her hands from my waist and strokes my hair "good girl" Is all she says and walks away.