Clothed getting off ~ Lana x Reader

Fluff :)

I was in my room looking in the mirror. I have been in the asylum for 5 months but just 2 months ago me and Lana started a secret relationship. She was so beautiful and I felt like I wasn't good enough for her.

I have always suffered from body image problems and even though Lana always said I was perfect I didn't feel it.

I started to cry looking at my body. I sat on my bed and cried. I hated the way I looked. I was so caught up in my own world that I didn't notice Lana walk in and sit on the edge of my bed.

I was brought back into reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder "Y/N why are you crying" Lana said moving her hand up to my cheek to wipe my tears. I couldn't bring my self to look her in the eyes so I just looked Down at my lap. "Y/N talk to me" Lana said in an worried tone, once I thought about why I was crying I broke down again this time I brought Lana into a hug.

I was crying into her neck when I finally said "I'm hideous, I don't deserve you.... you're so perfect and I'm just me" I said now crying harder than ever.Lana pulled me out from the hug and and help my checks she looked me, she now had tears in her eyes " Y/N you are perfect, I could not imagine not having you." I just looked at her. Her words made my heart sink.

She stood up so she was standing in front of me while I was sitting on the bed. She took my hands and "now I want you to show me what you think is so 'hideous' about you" I looked at her with a confused look. She smiled and pulled me up so I was standing in front of her. Without a word she started to take off her clothes once she was completely naked she started to unbutton my shirt. I looked at her with a worried look, she Grabbed my cheek and with her hand " do you trust me Y/N" I nodded and she proceeded to take off my clothes.

Once we were both completely naked she sat down on the bed I stood in front of her covering my naked body because I was so ashamed. She moved my Hands and said "don't do that.... I want to see how beautiful you are" "I'm not beautiful" I said starting to tear up again. She grabbed my hand and said "Y/N you are so beautiful and now I want you to show my ever thing that you're insecure about" I swallowed Nervously and she gave me a reassuring smile I started to point out all the things I was insecure about. she would kiss where every I was insecure and tell me that it was perfect.

Once I was done I sat down on the bed Beside her. We were both naked she crawled up to the top of the bed and hit under the covers she looked at me and said "are you coming or am I going to lay here alone" I let out a chuckle and laid down and rested my head in her chest.

She drew lazy circles on my back and said "Y/N I love every part about you, even you so called 'imperfections'... they at perfect to me and you are perfect. I never want you to feel that way again" I looked up at her and smiled "I love you Lana" " I love you too Y/N"

We spent the next 3 hours cuddling and talking.