Outdoors ~ Ally x Reader

I was driving oz to the park so ivy could pick him up for her weekend.

Ally wanted to come but I would not let her drive because I knew how she got when she got angry.

Im ally's Live in nanny and I love it. Ozzy is  great kid and I have a huge crush on Ally, she is so kind and caring, but also stern. I know it's wrong but when Ally and ivy argue it turns me on, hearing Ally all mean and strong, and when she referred to her self as mommy, it killed me and I get so wet. A couple times when she was talking to oz and she referred to herself as mommy I had to leave the room so she wouldn't see me blushing.

I pulled into the park, beside Ivy's car even though I hated her I still smiled just to seem civil, she didn't smile back though.

I opened the door to get Ozzy's over night bag from the trunk when I seen Ally start to get out of the car, I grabbed her hand "no, don't it's fine I got this" I said giving her a smile, she nodded and slumped back into her seat.

I grabbed Oz's bag and opened the back seat door "come on little buddy" I said messing up his hair.

He jumped out of the car and ran to ivy "mama" he yelled and jumped in her arms I smiled and gave him a kiss on the four head and said "I'll see you Monday after school and we will go get some ice cream with mommy" i turned to ivy and gave her Ozzy's bag "so he has two pairs of p.j's three outfits and his tooth brush" "right thanks" she said.

Her and oz got in her car and drove off.

I got back into the car and turned to Ally "are you ok" I asked she turned to look at me "yes never better" she said placing her hand on my thigh. I subconsciously squeezed my thighs together and she must have noticed because she had a huge smirk on her face.

I was about to turn the car on when she grabbed my hand "no wait didn't you see the stuff in the trunk" I gave her a confused look "what stuff" she laughed "come on silly I'll show you".

I got out of the car and followed Ally to the trunk.

She opened the truck and took out a blanket and a picnic basket "I made us diner" she said with a proud smile "oh Ally that is so sweet but you didn't have to do that" I said holding her hand "I wanted to" she simply replied with a smile.

She held onto my hand and pulled me to a spot on the park that was isolated by trees "I thought we could have dinner in the park since oz is gone for the weekend" she said laying the blanket down "that sounds amazing Ally" I said not being able to wipe the stupid smile off my face.

We sat down on the blanket and Ally took out the food I was smiling her "god Y/N stop it's not a date.....I wish It was a date" i thought to myself.

She put her hand on my thigh "are you ok you're spacing out" she asked I took a big breath in from the sudden contact "yes I'm fine" I said with a smile.

She handed me my diner and we talked about every thing and nothing.
Every now and then she would touch my hand, thigh, or arm and I would almost choke on my food making her laugh.

Once we were done she put the dishes in the basket.

We were laying on the blanket looking up at the sky I turned to look at her.

"god she's so beautiful" I thought to myself.

She turned to look at me and smiled I smiled back.

We looked into each other's eyes for a while until I seen her eyes move down to my lips. I did the same.

Our eyes both met each other's once again.

She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. I stiffened at first but once I understood what was going on I melted into the kiss.

She turned onto me and straddled my waist. I felt her tongue make circles around my lips, I opened my mouth to let her in.

Her tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth I was lightly sucking on her tongue.

She started to pull on the waist band of my jeans and kissing my neck "oh god" I moaned out as she found my sweet spot.

She was sucking and biting my neck definitely leaving marks. I let out a loud moan as she bit down hard on my neck and soothed with her tongue "be quite baby or I'll stop" she said into my neck.

I felt her unzip my jeans and put her hand in but not into my panties.

"Hmm wet for me" she whispered into my ear "please" I said breathlessly. "Tell me kitten, tell me what you want" she said running her thumb over my lips "please fuck me please" I pleaded bucking my hips against her hand that was still in my pants.

She didn't say anything she just put her hand in my panties and started loosely rubbing circles over my clit. "Mmm yes" I moaned "god baby your moans are so hot" she said looking deep into my eyes " harder" I groaned "what do you say baby girl" she said stopping her actions completely "please Ally please I need you inside of me" "ok baby" she answered and pecked me on the lips.

I felt her thrust two fingers inside of me "oh yesss" I moaned.

She started going faster "ohh mommy please" I whined I looked at her with wide eyes realizing what I just said. She put her finger over my lips in a shushing manner "it fine baby I like that" she said.

She was thrusting her fingers into and out of me fast, I was so wet you could hear it. I let out a loud moan "shh baby someone will hear you".

She curled her fingers and hit my g-spot over and over again "oh mommy pleaseee" I moaned. She started circling my clit with her thumb I felt a knot form in my stomach. She started going faster "OH GOD ALLY IM GONNA CUM" I yelled "come baby come all over my fingers".

I felt the knot in my stomach break and my juices being released onto her fingers.

She was moving her fingers lightly as I was riding her fingers whilst I road out my orgasme.

Once i was totally relaxed she pulled her fingers out of me making me moan. She put her fingers up to my lips "open" I did as she said and she stuck her fingers in my mouth, I sucked my cum of her fingers and she pulled them out making a pop sound.

She pulled my pants and panties down and started licking my pussy "god baby you taste so good" she moaned into me making me moan from the vibrations.

She pulled my pants up and zippered them "come on baby let's go home" she said taking my hand and pulling me up, my legs gave out from under me still lightly shaking from my orgasme she laughed "you sit there and I'll pick up the stuff" she said.

Once she folded the blanket and put in the basket she walked up to me and picked me up bridal style making me giggle "Ally I can walk don't be ridiculous" "shh baby it's fine" she said smiling.

Once we got to the car she put me down and I got in the car. She put the basket in the trunk and got in the driver's seat.

I looked at her and smiled, she put her hand on my thigh and lightly rubbed it "come on baby let's go home and have some fun" I bit my lip and nodded fastly making her laugh.