Sweet and passionate ~ Ally x Reader

"Baby I'm home" I heard Ally yell walking in the front door.

I ran to her and hugged her tight wrapping my arms around her neck.
"I missed you so much" I told her "I missed you too baby" she said kissing my four head.

"You want to make some supper" I said pulling away from the hug and walking into the kitchen "mmm yes that sounds great I'm starving" she said walking behind me rubbing my lower back. "Ok what are you hungry for" I said opening the fridge lightly bending over to have full view of the food inside, Ally came behind me and rubbing my butt, she bent over and whispered in my ear "you baby girl". My heart beat quickened and my breathing got heavy it had been a while since we had sex because of her job and oz, and when we did have sex we had to be quite and quick, but tonight Ozzy was staying at a friends house for the night so we could have lots of fun.

I turned to face her and kissed her hard on the lips she moaned into the kiss making me wetter than I already was. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me close I wrapped my arms around her neck.

She slid her tongue into my mouth and started swirling around my tongue making me moan. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her.

She carried me up the stairs never break the kiss.

Once we were in the room she laid me lightly on the bed and kissed my four head "I love you so much baby" she said running her finger over my cheek. "I love you too al, more than any thing" . She smiled and kissed my lips she crawled on top of me and let her hands roam over my body. I started to unbutton her blouse. Once i was done she slipped off my over sized tee shirt to reveal that I had no bra on "you're so beautiful" she said lightly squeezing my breast "not as beautiful as you" I said back with a cheeky smile.

She took her bra off to reveal her perfectly shaped breasts, she got up off of me and stood up In-front of me making me pout "now now patience baby" she said taking off her pants and panties.

She now completely naked crawled up the bed to me and pulled off my sweat pants and pink polkadot panties "you're too cute you know that sweetie" she said making me blush, she ran her finger up and down my slit making me moan "god your so wet Y/N". She stopped and laid beside me, I gave her a confused look "come here sweetheart" she said. I moved on top of her so I was straddling her waist, I bent down and kissed her lovingly on the lips. I subconsciously started to run my center on her waist , she pulled away from the kiss and looked at me whist biting her lip and smiling at the same time (you know that cute thing Sarah does all the time 🥺)
"Here my love I want to try something" she said moving me, I was now positioned so our Centers were touching "oh god Ally" I moaned.

She grabbed my hips and started to move me back and forth, I let out a string of moans. She started moving me faster I was moaning her name over and over again, "oh yes baby you're doing so good" she moaned I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

We broke apart from the kiss and she now grabbed my nipple and pinched in in between her fingers "oh goddd Ally I love you so much" I said barely able to form a sentence . She pulled me down by me shoulders and started to suck on my nipple "oh fuck Ally I'm gonna cum" I screamed "not yet baby girl wait for me" she said now moving her hips along with mine, I reached down and started to rub her clit "oh yes baby like that" she moaned and arched her back.

I started to rub faster trying my hardest not to cum I was a moaning mess,my eyes were screwed shut "oh god baby cum, cum with me now. open your eyes" she said, I finally released and screamed her name.

I collapsed beside Ally and we were both catching our breath, I looked at her and smiled "I love you more than you will ever know Ally" i said looking deeply into her chocolate eyes ,she placed her hand over my cheek "I love you to my sweet sweet girl".

"So you want some supper now" I said getting up and getting dressed. "Yes that sounds great" she said getting up and getting dressed. We cooked food together having fun and laughing after supper we spent the night showing how much we loved each other.

A/N
HAPPY WOMENS DAY <333