With toys ~ Ally x Reader

I'm sitting on the couch in Ally's living room, her and ivy had a really bad argument three days past, Ivy ended up storming out and hasn't been home since. I'm guessing she's with her 'Best Friend', Ivy says they're just friends but you can totally tell they're fucking, I mean you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. I feel bad for Ally though because she's very loyal and doesn't sleep with other people at least that's what I thought......

Oz is at a sleepover so I get to relax for the day, I'm Ally's and Ivy's live in nanny for Oz. Oz is the easiest kid I've looked after yet. He always goes to bed on time and never argues with any rules even if some of them are pretty unrealistic. Ally has phobias and It's not her fault she doesn't like to take her medicine and it definitely doesn't help with Ivy shoving them down her throat. But Ally and I have come to an agreement that she'll take her medicine for me, I don't like taking pills either but Ally really needs them and they help her.

Anyways it's two p.m and Ally said she had to go 'toy shopping' what ever that means, I'm guessing it's for Oz's birthday in a mouth but it's kinda early to be buying presents.

I'm sitting on the couch watching 'that 70s show'.

I hear the front door open, I shoot up off the couch to see who it is. It's just Ally walking in the door with a black bag tied in red ribbon. Looks oddly sexual if I must say so myself.

"Hey Ally" I greet her as I lean against the door frame of the living room.

"Oh hey Y/N" she says walking past me to the kitchen. I know she doesn't like big crowds or shopping very much so I want to do something to help her calm down.

"Would you like some tea" I ask opening the cupboard. She sits down on one of the stools that are placed at the counter.

"Yes that sounds great" she huffs. She places her bag on the floor beside her. I'm nosey I need to know.

"So what did you get from the store" I ask turning on the kettle.

"You'll find out soon enough" she says with a sensual smile. I don't know what that means so I just give her a confused look. She just smiles at me and bites her thumb.

As I prepare the tea I can feel Ally's eyes roaming all over my body and I can feel the blush on my cheeks. I decide that's I'll play her little game. I grab a cup for her from the highest cupboard in the process my shirt comes up and she has the perfect view of my ass. When I come down off my tiptoes I can see Ally sitting on the stool with her legs crossed something that she was not doing before. I smile proudly to myself and proceed to make the tea.

I pour the hot water into the cups and plop a tea bag in along with it. I stir the tea bag in the cup for a moment before walking over to Ally placing the cup in-front of her.

"Here you are" I say with a smile.

"Thank you princess" she replies. I blush at the name and take I seat on the stool beside her.

"So how was shopping" I ask taking a sip of my tea.

"It was good but kind of stressful, I have no idea what kind of stuff you're into" she says casually.

"Me" I question.

"Yeah" she says not giving any further information.

"So are you going to show me what you got"I say taking another sip of tea.

"I will show but you have to be patient" she says finishing her tea with a smirk.

She bought something for me, why, what, I mean she didn't have to do that. I'm kind of excited to see what it is.