Half Dressed ~ Ally x Reader

Good morning" I said to ally whilst walking into the kitchen. Oz was at a friends house last night and would be home around supper time so Ally and I were going out on a date.

"good morning Y/N" she said with a smile. Ally was making some coffee "so what do you want to eat" I said, Ally looked at me and laughed "what" I said half laughing.

Ally grabbed my waist and pulled me close "no seriously Ally what do you want for breakfast" she bit her lip and whispered in my ear "you".

Before I could answer Ally was kissing me hard and pushing me up against the kitchen counter.

She put her hand over my center and I moaned into her mouth. She took this opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth.

She started to rub my clit over my pants. I started to buck my hips against her fingers. She removed her hand and I whined from the loss of contact "now now baby girl I'll fuck you, you just have to be patient" she took of my pants to uncover my soaked underwear. "Oh so wet for mommy aren't you" she said whilst running her finger up and down over my underwear. "Yes mommy I need you to fuck me I can't wait any longer" I moaned she took my underwear off to leave me only in my sweater. She lifted me up onto the counter and started to kiss my neck.

I felt her start to rub my clit with her thumb and tease my entrance with her two fingers. "Please Ally I need you now" I said impatiently. "Oh little one always so eager" she said and plunged two fingers into my entrance.

I moaned and my head fell back in pleasure. She was moving her hand all a painfully slow pace. I started to ride her fingers "please mommy faster" I moaned "only because you asked like a good girl" she cooed in my ear. She stared to move her fingers in and out of me at and incredibly fast rate "OH FUCK ALLY IM CLOSE" I scream. She curled her finger to hit my g-spot and lowered her mouth to suck on my clit. "OH O-OH FUCK YESS IM CUMMING" I scream " that's right little one cum all over mommy's face".

Ally slowed her actions whilst I rode out my high. Once I came down to normal Ally removed her fingers and put them her mouth to clean them maintaining eye contact the whole time.?After that she moved her hand up to my face and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "you did so good my sweet girl" I grabbed both side of her face and pulled her into a kiss full of love and compassion "god I love you" Ally said pulling away " I love you too Ally" I said with the biggest smile she looked me up and down I was still on the counter in just my sweater "now go get ready we are still going out" Ally said
I jumped off the counter and went upstairs to get ready for our date.

A/N
So I decided to post two today because I missed yesterday 🤷‍♀️