Dont Be Scared ~ Diane x Reader

I'm on my way to Chloe's house we are having a 'Girls Night' you could call it. Chloe and I have been friends so about 4 months and she's super cool and really smart, that's probably because she is home schooled and her mom is literally a Genius. Her mom is Diane and she's super nice to me, it almost feels like she treats me as her own and when ever I have problems with my mom I always go to her. My mom and my step dad recently built a house not too far away from Diane's, that's how Chloe and I became friends.

I'm super excited for our 'Girls Night' but Chloe was a little off when she was texting, it just didn't seem like her.

Anyways I'm walking to Dianes house, it's about 8:30 pm and it's already dark.

I approach the from door to Dianes house. I knock two times and less than a split second later the door opens to reveal Diane in her usual sweater and jeans look ,which I love. There is something about her that makes me smile, I often find myself thinking about her and wanting to be with her, sometimes when I'm with Chloe is make up excuses to go down stairs just to see her, I don't know what the feeling is but I've never felt it before. "Hey honey" she greets me and signals her arms for me to come in.

"Thank you" I smile and enter. The warm air hits my face as I walk in, and my goosebumps become more apparent. Diane closes the door behind me. "Oh sweetheart you're freezing" she says rubbing her hands over my arms.

"Yeah it's chilly outside" I shiver and take a sharpe inhale.

"I'll get you something to warm you up, go sit on the couch in front of the fire place" she says and points to the couch.

"No that's ok you don't need to" I tell her not wanting to be a bother.

"honey, I want to"She smiles and cups my cheek with her hand lightly rubbing her thumb over my cheek bone. I smile graciously and walk to the couch. Diane walks to the kitchen and makes me a drink, tea I presume by the smell.

"Is Chloe upstairs" I ask from the living room in a voice loud enough for her to hear. There is no answer but I can hear rustling in the kitchen. "Diane" I call out but still no answer. I get up and walk to the kitchen. As I walk around the counter I see Diane quickly putting a big white bottle back in the cupboard. "What's that" I ask standing in the door frame.

"Oh I had a headache and took some pills" she says handing me my tea. I take it but contemplate drinking it. "Have some" Diane says with her back to me placing dishes in the sink. I take a sip of the tea surprisingly it's really good, I've never been much of a tea drinker but I really like this. "How is it sweetie"she asks leaning against the counter.

"Mmm it's really good" I say placing the now half empty mug on the counter.

"How do you feel" she ask me.

"Great thank you, I'm going to go up with Chloe now" I say and go to turn on my heal but she grabs my wrist.

"No just wait" she says squeezing my wrist tight.

"Why what's wrong" I ask. She doesn't answer she just looks deep into my eyes. I start to feel a little light headed and my legs feel week.

"Are you ok honey" Diane asks. I pull my arm from her and try to back up but everything is spinning fast yet moving in slow motion at the same time. Could she have drugged me, what's going on where is Chloe.

"What did you do" I slur out.

"I'm helping you sweetie" Diane says and tried to hold my hands. I rip them away and panic.

"CHLOE" I yell running away.

"Don't bother yelling she's not home, and she's not ever coming back" Diane says walking after me in the calmest matter.