Your own kink~ Xandra x Reader

"Hey Xan" I say walking into the kitchen "oh hey baby" she says making me blush. she had her back to me making some type of baked good.

I sit down at the kitchen table and can't help but stare at her ass, she's wearing short white shorts and a red crop top "so where is my uncle" I ask she turns around and looks at me with a disappointed look "he's gone with some 'work friends' for the weekend" she says with disgust "oh I'm sorry" I say even though I wasn't sorry, it meant I could spend the weekend with her, I have the biggest crush on her.

"So how did you sleep" she says putting cookies in the oven "good how about you" I say walking to the fridge and getting some apple juice "fine, I was asking because I heard some noises coming from you room". My whole face went pale and I set the juice down on the counter remembering I had an erotic dream last night starring none other than Xandra and I must have been moaning in my sleep.

She came beside me and put her hand on my lower back "are you ok baby you're awful pale" she says lightly rubbing my back "oh yeah I'm fine I just had a scary dream last night that's all" I say "really cause I heard you say my name a couple of times" she say turning me around so I'm facing her "oh yeah I was in trouble and was calling you to help" I say looking down at the floor.

She backs away and simply just says "ok" and walks away "omg what was that" I thought to myself when my phone rang.

*Unknown number*

"Hello" I answered

"Hello Y/N" said a female voice over the phone....my mother

"Oh hi ma what do you want" I said in an annoyed tone. My mother never cared about me I lived with my grandmother most of my life in Canada until she died and I moved in with my uncle and his girlfriend, my biggest crush, Xandra.

"Well I don't have any money to pay the power bill this month and was wondering if you could help me" she says clearly high on who knows what drug.

"ARE SERIOUS, YOU CALL ME UP WHAT ONCE A MONTH NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO CARE FOR ME AS A CHILD AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU" I yelled into the phone.

"Please Y/N" she says.

"No and you know what please don't call me ever again, oh and it sucks not having any one there to help you doesn't it" I said and hung up the phone and sat down on the kitchen and started to cry.

Xandra came in with a worried expression on her face.

She sat beside me and stroked my hair "what was that about" she asked with a gentle tone.

"my mom she wanted me to give her money" I answered wiping my tears.

Xandra wiped off my tears "oh don't cry princess" she says looking me in the eyes. The pet name makes me blush.

I look down trying to hide my red cheeks, she puts her finger under my chin and lifts it up "what is it baby" she says. I just stay quiet "you can tell me" she reassures me "nothing you're just beautiful" I reply in barely a whisper "oh baby and you're adorable" she says cupping my cheeks in her hand.

We stare at each other Xandra still holding my cheeks.

My eyes dart down to her lips, I lightly start to nibble on mine. When my eyes meet hers once again she was smirking. She ran her thumb over my bottom lip "hmm so soft" she says and leans in for a kiss.

The kiss is soft and loving, I grab her cheeks to deepen it.

She pulls me onto her, she has her back pressed against the cupboard and Im straddling her waist.

The kiss starts to get heated she sticks her tongue into my mouth and I lightly suck it. I start to grind my hips against her.

she pulls away from the kiss and looks down at my still moving hips "you want mommy to make you feel good my sweet baby girl?" she asks stroking my hair "please mommy" I say out of breath.

She picks me up and carries me up the stairs never breaking our kiss.

When we get to her bedroom she places me on the bed "are you going to be good girl" she asks un zipping her shorts "yes I promise mommy I'm going to be your girl" I say squeezing me thighs together.

She climbs on top of me and starts taking off my jeans.

She rips my jeans off and throws them on the floor revealing my soaked my pink and white polka dotted thong with a bow in the middle of the waist band "mm baby you're so cute" she says rubbing my pussy with her whole hand over my panties . I buck my hips and moan. She smacks my pussy making me whimper "now if you don't stop moving I'm going to tie you up, but you would probably like that wouldn't you my little slut" she says in a dominant voice. 

"yes mommy I would" i moan as she starts rubbing my pussy again.

She gets up and gets undressed completely "strip" she says pointing at me. I obey and sit in the middle of the bed naked waiting for her.

She walks over to her closet and takes out a box and pulls out a big pink strap and hand cuffs "god I can't wait to have you completely at my mercy" says walking back to me "I'm all yours mommy" I say biting my lip "that's right you're MINE nobody else is allowed to touch you , understand?" She say stroking my hair "yes I understand" "good girl now lay down" .

I do as she says, she cuffs my hands to the bed frame and puts on the strap. I moan at the site "hmm my baby is so needy" she says with a smirk and lowers her self over me. "open" she says and grabbed my jaw, I do as she says and she spits in my mouth making me whine, she lets out a chuckle.

She teases my entrance with the strap, I buck my hips "oh please mommy" I moan "as you wish princess" she replies and proceeds to push the full length of the dildo inside me making me scream in pleasure".

She's trusting fast and my legs are sore, I'm sweating and moaning loud.

She Lowers her self and starts sucking on my neck and chest leaving marks.

I start rotating my hips making the dildo hit my A-spot , i start to feel a knot form in my stomach"OH YES DONT STOP THAT FEEL SO GOOD" I yell , she starts moving fast "fuck baby" she says under her breath.

I feel the knot in my stomach getting more intense I know I'm close "OH XANDRA" I screamed "that's right baby scream my name".

She trusts in one more Time going deeper than ever, the knot in my stomach broke and I was a screaming/moaning mess. Xandra slowed her actions and let me ride out my high.

On I was finished she pulled the dildo out of me making me whimper.

She licked it clean and threw it on the floor and un cuffed me.

I relaxed on the bed and trying to catch me breath.

she lays beside me and pulls me onto her chest " you did so good baby" she says, I look down at my chest to see it's covered in deep purple marks "you left mark" I say running my fingers over them "that's right baby and don't you dare cover them" she says holding on to my hand and kissing my temple.

I travel my hand down to her center but she stops me "no baby not right now you're tired" I nodded and hugged onto her "sleep my sweet sweet girl. and later we will go on a date?" She asked, I looked up at her "I would like nothing else more" I say and kiss her lips.

A/N
Yeah I have mommy issues if you did not previously noticed :/