With Food~ Bette and Dot x Reader

Urgh an other day of doing nothing but serving other people. I'm not a freak, i am a helper. I clean and attend to the others needs. The only thing keeping me going is Bette and Dot.

They never take advantage of me and only ask for what they need. Dot is so stern and Dominant yet Bette is soft and sweet. I haven't told them but I really like them.

I roll out of my bed and get ready for the day. I slip on some loose jeans and a hoodie. I make my way to the main tent dreading the day.

As I walk past Bette and Dot's tent my heart flutters thinking about them. I was so lost in my own world I scream when someone grabs my arm and pulls me into the tent.

I feel Dots hand over my mouth "shh it's just us". Bette says. I nod and Dot takes her hand off my mouth.

"Hey what do you need"I ask. Bette looks at Dot and gives her a scared look, Dot rolls her eyes and raises her eyebrows and moves her head telling her to hurry up, Dot scoffs and rolls her eyes at Bette . "We need to tell you something" Dot tells me.

"Yes of corse what is it" I nod.

"You should sit down" Bette tells me and points to the bed. I nod my head and mumble an ok.

I sit on the bed , Bette and Dot sit beside me. Dot rests her hand on my thigh very close to my center I let out a gasp and a heavy blush falls upon my cheeks, I look at Dot and she winks at me, I smile and look down at me lap. Bette speaks up "So what we wanted to tell you is......" she trails off letting Dot finish "we like you Y/N" she puts out.

I sit there in total shock, I couldn't be more happy. I had no idea that they liked me back. Dot puts her finger under my chin and makes me look at her "and we know you like us back". Before I could answer she pushes her lips against mine. I moan into the kiss and I can feel Dot smirk. We pull away from the kiss and I look at Bette and smile, I kiss her gently her lips are soft and caring.

I pull away and smile at both of them. Dot pulls me onto their lap they start kissing my neck definitely leaving marks, Dot is more rough which I enjoy , but I also love Bette's kisses she's more gentle and caring, I guess I get the best of both worlds.

I start grinding on them and Dot notices she stops kissing my neck as does Bette. Dot pushes a piece of hair behind my ear "are you needy" she asks. I nod my head quickly making her chuckle. She looks at Bette and they smirk at each other.

"Lay down on the bed" Dot orders. I do as she says they stand up and examine my body. Bette gives me a warm smile and I give it right back I look to Dot who is biting her lip. "Take off you clothes Y/N" she says. I do as she says.

I'm now laying on there bed naked. They step closer and get on top of me.

Bette presses her lips against mine whilst Dot sucks on my neck. I feel Bette start to massage my breast with her hand "oh Bette" I moan.

They stop kissing me and look at me "have you ever used food Y/N" Dot asks. I shake my head no. They look at each other and smirk.

They get up and grab a bottle of whipped cream out of the mini fridge they have in there tent.

They walk back to me holding the bottle and biting their lips.

My heart is racing and my breath is heavy.

Dot pushes my legs open and Bette runs her finger up and down my thigh. "We are going to make you feel so good" Dot says as they lay on the bed with their heads between my legs.

Bette starts kissing my thighs and Dot puts whipped cream over my center. I gasp from the cold but it feels so good, my back arches and I grip the sheets.
Dot starts licking up the cream "oh god yes Dot" I moan as she grazes over my clit.

"Let me try" Bette says. Dot moves her head and starts sucking on my thighs leaving marks. I feel Bette lick from my clit down to my entrance pushing her tongue in lightly "please Bette more" I pant.

She pushes the full length of her tongue into me making me moan, Dot starts biting my thigh soothing it with her tongue. Bette starts swirling her tongue inside of me hitting all my spots "oh yes god I'm close" I moan.

Dot brings her hand up and starts rubbing my clit.

I come undone in seconds screaming there names. My legs are shaking and my body feeling warm and fuzzy. Dot licks up my cum moaning at the taste.

They crawl up my body, Dot kisses my hungry on the lips and then Bette but softly. They get off me and stand beside the bed. I sit up and catch my breath. "You better get dressed, we wouldn't want you getting in trouble" Dot says rubbing her thumb over my cheek. I nod and quickly get dressed.

I stand in front of them "I don't want to leave but I have to work" I say sadly.

"That's ok we'll see you later" Bette says taking my hand. I kiss her gently on the lips and then Dot.

"I'll see you later" I say before I walk out of the tent Bette give a me a warm smile and Dot winks at me.