Chapter 1: The Dare

(Your POV)

It was Friday, and Midoriya hosted a surprise birthday party for me. It was nighttime, so most people had headed back to their dorms. Only Midoriya, Tsuyu, Ochako and Todoroki were left. After a while Tsuyu and Ochako ended up leaving, so we played some video games until Todoroki passed out from exhaustion. Midoriya and I finished up the game, pretty much ending the party.

I groaned, feeling slightly fatigued as I stretched my arms above my head as we finished our final game. "Maaaaan! Why did Todoroki have to go and pass out on us mid-game? We're lucky you're so good at this game, otherwise we would've lost without you." I stated, referring to Midoriya and his surprising video game skills.

Midoriya turned his head and looked at me with a surprised and bewildered expression on his face. "Eh? Are you kidding? You're the one who's clutching! You eliminated seven of the nine opponents! If you hadn't killed them, then we would have for sure lost!"

I scratched the back of my head, letting out a small yawn. "Maybe. But your flanking ability is like nothing I've ever seen before." I let out a hearty chuckle, "I guess it shows in real life too. I mean, being able to catch villains who were already tangled in fights off guard from behind is no easy feat!"

I stood up from my spot on the couch and walked over to the TV, shutting down the console and turning off the TV. I turned around, stretching your arms above my head again, stretching my back from staying in pretty much the same painful position for hours. "So what do you want to do now? Todoroki is asleep, and It's getting late."

Midoriya glanced to the side from his spot on the ground, scratching his freckled cheek in thought. "Hmm... I dunno. It's probably too late to be playing anything else, and everyone else has gone to sleep already."

I walked back over, slouching down on the couch, letting out an exhausted groan. "So when are you gonna tell her?"

Midoriya tilts his head to the side, looking back at you. "Huh? What do you mean?"

I smirked at him, my arm sitting behind my head, acting as a make-shift pillow. "Don't play dumb with me, Midoriya. It's pretty obvious you like Ochako. So just tell her already."

Midoriya's face erupted into a bright red hue, his hands trying to cover the obvious blush on his face. "Wh-What? I don't like her, a-and even still, I know she's not into me like that, and I wouldn't want to mess up anything between us."

I rolled your eyes, sitting up and staring down at him. "Oh what-ever, dude! There's no way she doesn't like you. You're a great person, in all honesty. If she doesn't like you then something's wrong with her." I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back against the couch, covering my mouth as I let out another tired yawn.

Midoriya' looked in his lap for a few silent moments, the blush on his cheeks calming, but still very much present. "F-Fine... But if I tell her, you have to tell Tsuyu you like her! It's obvious you like her too!"

My eyes widened as I could feel the blood quickly rushing to my cheeks. "What?"

"Don't even try to deny it, (Y/N)! It's obvious!"

I looked away, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. "A-Alright... Fine, I'll do it."

Midoriya smiled triumphantly and stood up, staring down at my flustered form. "Alright! From the time I tell Ochako that I like her, you have exactly two weeks to tell her, or else I will!" He smiled, his green eyes filled with determination and eagerness. "Until then, this stays between us. Do we have a deal?"

I stared at his outstretched hand, a smirk soon stretching across my lips. I stood up from the couch, staring down at the slightly shorter male. "Alright, fine. It's a deal."

I gripped his hand, shaking it firmly to seal-the-deal. We grinned at each other, chuckling mischievously. I pulled back your hand, turning toward Todoroki who lay on the couch. "Now, help me get a blanket for Todoroki. He might have an Ice-related quirk, but he still needs to keep warm. Besides, it's the middle of December."

We silently chatted with each other as we retrieved a blanket to cover the dule-haired male with, continuing to talk about random things until I eventually fell asleep myself.