Editor's Update #5

I think I've decided I'm just going to be slow with writing updates while still bringing them back once in a while. I got bored months ago, and since I had nothing better to do, I wrote "Toga's Takeover." That got me in a writing mood again. I tried thinking of stuff for this story, and after jotting a couple of things down, I realized there still is more I can do. I kinda ended up writing some chapters. Like, a lot of them. I just felt it was better to upload all of "Toga's Takeover" before returning to this.

So…why the long wait in between the finish of Toga's Takeover and this announcement?  Well…mental health issues have struck me. Some personal stuff really has messed with me, and writing was the last thing I could've cared to do. But, while things look a bit better now, I figured maybe now is the time to return.

Also, as a heads up, there will be a lot less female characters POV, or at least Tsuyu's POV, as I want to try branching to other characters, plus I just don't feel experienced in that category quite yet, and feel that the female chapters I wrote up to the point of my back log of chapters are some of my worse chapters in the story so far, purely cause mysck of experience in it.

I do thank you to anybody who has wondered about this story or me and to those who read all the way to this chapter, both current readers and future readers alike. Now, after almost 6 months, back to the story. *God, I've wanted to say that for a while.*