Chapter 18: All According to Plan

(Your POV)

"(Y/N), Y-you're alive! How? I- I saw you die." He seemed off, but who wouldn't. All these years, he assumed I died and was probably removed by maids or something, and here I was, standing at the door.

"Wrong. You saw me as a bloody pulp, but did you ever see me actually die? No. I may have came really close to death, but I was only wounded." I corrected him.

He was still in shock, but for a different reason. "Why are you here? You know if you're caught here, you're as good as dead for trying to betray us."

"Because I've been to the hero school, and realized how messed up most of them are. Stain was right: most of them are in it for the money." I lied. While Midoriya was good at catching my lies, I've always been good at lying to Mosu.

As expected, he kinda bought it. "How do I know we can trust you?" He lovingly, but in a very hostile tone asked.

"What if I told you I have a ton of dirt on the hero's of my "classmates" in class 1-A. What some of their fighting styles are, some of their hobbies, etcetera." I blurted out.

"Give me one minute..." he told me, trailing off, closing the door. I could hear him walking away and I started mentaly celebrating. 'Yes! This is all working according to plan.' I think to myself.

After what felt like an hour, the door reopened, and there stood Mosu again. This time, directly behind him, where mom and dad.

"Hello, Mom. Dad." I politely greeted them, putting on my best face to try and fool them. It wasn't working, which I kinda expected and prepared for.

"What do you want of all people?" My father demanded. I relay what I told Mosu. How heroes are only doing it for money, and how they can trust me because of the info I have on my classmates.

After a few seconds, my father yelled back into the house. "Serpent! Get a holding cell ready. I have some interrogation to do."

I hear a very faint voice in the background. "Yessssssss, Bosssssss." A few minutes passed, and the voice returned, but this time, I had a body to put with it.

This Serpent fellow was a human-snake hybrid, with a long green tail to follow. But it's not your ordinary tail. It's not skinny, it's very flat and wide, so he could balance himself. "The ccccccelll'sssss ready bosssss." He hissed.

"Good work Serpent." He turned and glared at me. "Follow."

I got surrounded. My father was in front. My mom was behind me. Mosu and Serpent were next to me. Thankfully, I didn't plan to attack them. Not yet, anyway. Eventually, we made it to the holding cell.

My father sat down, and I sat across from him. "So, you're willing to just hand over information on your classmates, and go against everything you've worked for over the past few years?" He questioned.

"Yes. I realized that your teaching of Stain wasn't accurate, but actually low balled the percent of heroes who do the job for money. The percentage I've gathered is approximately 85 percent, not 80." I said, trying to show I've changed.

"Hm... It's not like me to be off a full 5 percent. If you're not lying, you did learn something." I let out a sigh in my head "But, I still don't fully trust you. Prove to me you're not lying." 'Well, thank god I have planned this already.' I thought.

"Just so you have a reason not to kill me; I'll give you some valuable, but also minor information. One of my classmates. She's got the powers of a frog. She hangs out at a cafe at 10:30 every weekend morning. I can take you there." I informed them.

"No. You are to wait here until you can be trusted." My father ordered. "Now, what is this cafe's name?"

"It's called Cup O'Luck. The owner has a quirk where it can add a luck boost to anything you order. The more you pay extra, the better your increased luck, up to twice your normal luck, up to an hour long. It's about 15 minutes south from here."

"Mosu, did you get that?" My father asked.

"Yes, Cup 'O Luck, 15 minutes north, and she'll be there at 10:30. What do you want me to do if she arrives?"

My father thought for a minute. "Eliminate her." He finally said.

"Not a wise idea." I responded quickly.

"Already going against me? And here I thought you were coming back to me proving yourself wrong." He mocked.

I stayed calm. "She's close to the star student in my class. And she trusts me enough that I've started 'dating' her, to make her trust me even more." I put air quotes around dating.

"I'm not super close to the star student. The only time I hang out with him is when she's around. Apparently, they go way back." I lied. "You kill her, I won't be able to get any info on him."

My father cursed loudly, got up, and let out another swear. "Fine. Just keep an eye out on her. Make sure she's actually there."

"Yes, father. I'll be back with a report." Mosu stated, taking his leave.

"By the way father. There's a curfew at our school. If I don't make it back to school by 9 PM, they start to go hunting for us. Which means I do need to go by 8:30 every night. Unless you want a pro hero to come busting down your door." I informed him.

His eyes glared at me. Staring daggers in my soul. "If Mosu comes back and tells me that this girl did actually show up then I suppose you can be trusted. However, if this girl doesn't show up, then..." he holds up his first and puts it right in my face, his knuckles touching the tip of my nose, "You'll be dead faster than you can scream.."