Chapter 2: Girl Talk

(Tsyuy's POV)

It was late, around midnight, and Ochako and I had left after (Y/n)'s birthday party ended to go back to her dorm room to chill out a little while the boys stayed out in the common area a little longer.

Ochako layed on her bed, arms and legs spread out like a starfish, "Ugh, I'm so bored! Is there anything we can do?" She asked, a small whine being heard.

I put my finger to my chin, "Well, I'm sure there's something we could do, ribbit. What do you think we could do?"

She sat up on her bed, placing a hand to her head as she thought, "Well, I have a few movies we could watch and-" She suddenly gasped, clasping her hands together as stars formed in her eyes. "Oh, I know! You should let me do your makeup!"

"Makeup?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" She smiled brightly, nodding her head. "You'd look so cute with makeup on! Please~!" She begged.

"I guess, but I don't really see the point in it, ribbit."

She squealed, jumping off her bed. "Yay! I'll go grab my bag!" She said and rushed over to her vanity, where she retrieved a dusty pink quilted makeup bag. From outside the door, the faint sound of video games could be heard alongside the occasional callout or two where the boys sat and played video games.

Ochako smiled as she ran back onto the bed, unzipping the pouch filled with cosmetics. "How am I going to take this all off, ribbit?"

"I have makeup wipes in my bathroom, don't worry." She said and searched around in her bag, pulling out a few brushes, and some kind of color palettes. "My skin tone is different from yours so I won't use my foundation."

She opened up one of the palettes and picked up a small brush, dusting it in one of the colors she had with a smile on her face.

"Close your eyes," she instructed, the smile still beaming on her face. I did as I was told, shutting my eyes as she applied the color to my eye. My eye twitched, the soft bristles of the makeup brush tickling my eyelid.

"That feels weird."

She giggled, continuing to apply the color. "I know. It feels weird at first, but you get used to it after a while."

After a while, both of my eyes were done, and she reached back in her bag, pulling out a tube of lipgloss. "And for the final touch!" She opened the tube and put a little on her finger, dabbing it on my lips to apply the gloss.

She retracted her hand, grinning at me in satisfaction as she squealed. "You're so cute, Tsuyu!" She reached over and picked up a small blush palette and opened it, handing it to me, "Look."

I took the small palette from her hands and turned it around, staring at the makeup she applied. I was expecting some bright, obnoxious color, but was pleasantly surprised at the neutral browns she put on my lids. It looked good.

"It looks good, ribbit." I said, admiring the work she did.

She laughed triumphantly, "Thanks!" She giggled, suddenly smirking, "So, Tsuyu~" she started, a sly smile on her face as she placed her finger tips over her lips. "Truth or dare?"

I stared at her, my brow quirking. "Truth, I guess." We ended up playing for a while. At the end though, after I had answered with truth she chuckled mischievously, "Who in class 1-A do you like the most?"

I blinked, a faint but noticeable blush on my cheeks. "Eh? I don't like anyone..."

She gasped, the sparkle in her eye returning. "You do! Aww, Tsuyu!! Who is it?"

I pouted, looking to the side, "I said it was no one."

She smiled to herself, looking up at the ceiling in thought, "Oh, I wonder who it is. It could be Tokoyama, you two seem to get along well, but there's also Kirishima-" She gasped, getting in my face with a large smile. "It has to be (Y/N)! You've been talking about him much more recently, and you always do school projects together Aw, Tsuyu, you'd be so cute together!"

My cheeks flushed, and I pouted, my cheek puffing out. "What about you, Ochako? You and Midoriya seem to be getting along pretty well lately."

Her giggling ceased, and she looked at me with a red face. "Wha-!? Tsuyu!"

I smiled. "Answer the question."

She slouched down, an embarrassed blush on her usually normally rosy cheeks. "I-I guess you could say we've gotten closer recently..."

"Okay then. Ochako. Truth or Dare?" She looked to her lap, answering in a quiet voice. "Truth..." she mumbles.

"Is it true you like Midoriya?" I asked her. Her cheeks flushed again as she curled into a ball and started floating into the air, signaling to me that she liked him. "You should go tell him! You two would be so cute together yourself" I added.

"N-No way! I-I wouldn't want to mess anything up between us." She said, beginning to slowly float back down onto the bed.

I smiled. "You never know. Maybe they like you too."

"W-Well the same goes for you! You should ask (Y/N) out! It's obvious both of you like each other!" She winks, still flustered a bit

"C-Can we just go to bed already?! I wanna get this stupid makeup off..." I mumbled, my face red.