Chapter 16: The Plan

(Your POV)

I really didn't know how to feel. On one hand, I feel relieved. I was scared to lose her. But she's willing to help.

Which leads to my next thought... I was scared. I didn't want her to get hurt. She's my one and only. My rock. If something happened to her, I don't know what I'd do.

However, I'm really happy and thankful that she was willing to help me get back for all these years of me being lied to.

"Y-you're serious, right? Remember; They're assassins." I asked her for reassurance, making sure she remembers who she'd be dealing with.

"Of course! They deserved to get their butt kicked for what they've done. Not just to you, but to everyone they've killed!" She said with passion.

I force a smile on my face, but deep down I'm still worried. But she is a strong hero who can take care of herself in a fight, thankfully.

"So, what's the revenge plan (Y/N)?" She asks, ready to help in any way possible.

"Well, similarly to my initial plan, take them down from the inside." I suggest. I've been dreaming of the day I could destroy their company, but I've only ever thought of this plan. Well, this and a Kamikaze. But I don't plan on doing that unless I'm forced to.

"But they know your secret. They know you want to be a hero. How can you get them to trust you?" She mentioned.

"Simple. False information, which turns out to be real info with your help. I can tell you to go to a specific spot as a daily routine after school, while teaching them a little about what we learn at school on fighting. Not too much where we give away our tactics, but enough to prove I can be trusted." I suggest.

She seems a bit surprised by an instant suggestion, especially one as detailed as this, but then just chuckles. "Oh (Y/N), such a quick thinker. Then again, you've been planning this for a little over two years now, ribbit." She lets out another quick chuckle.

"So...would you be willing to help? I know you'll be at risk, but I'll keep an eye on you. Say you've got valuable information that you'd only share with me or something, just so you stay safe." I ask her after reassuring her of her safety.

"Of course, (Y/N). I want to help anyway I can. They deserve to pay for their crimes." She said, giving me a hug while holding my hand. I returned her hug and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Alright then, it's settled. We shall start tomorrow if that's ok. The daily route will be a coffee you get daily from the cafe we went to today, which I will pay for. Is that ok?" I suggest, a bit anxious to start.

She nods "I'm ready when you are, (Y/N)."

A big smile appears on my face when she says that. "Great! It is getting late. We better head back before we get in trouble for missing curfew." I exclaim.

We walked back to U.A, eventually arriving, around 5 minutes before curfew. We chuckled as we saw Mr. Aizawa, standing at the door, not looking too happy. I calmly and politely showed him the time on my phone, showing we made it on time. After that, he let us in.

As we reached the separation point of males and females, we gave each other a big hug.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" she said, her tongue sticking a little out.

"Night, Tsu" I responded, planting a big quick kiss on her lips as we went different ways back to our dorms.