Chapter 37: A Secret Admirer

(Tsuyu's POV)

Everyone around us started muttering amongst each other, saying things like "Is that our new hero? He's so cool." and "Who was that? I want their autograph." Even Ochako looked fangirly starstrucked.

"Eeee! Who was that? Aren't you excited, a new hero! Maybe we can find out who they are, and if they're young enough, bring them back to UA for more training." She exclaimed with a slight sparkle in her eye. 

I, on the other hand, was kind of annoyed. "Ochako, snap out of it. You've got a boyfriend. You are not going to start crushing on this masked hero. I forbid it." I commanded. To my surprise, she just laughed. 

"Really? Me crushing on someone not named Midoriya? Tsu, you're crazy, you know that right?" She stopped for a second, thought something to herself, and smirked. "Sounds like you're jealous that you're not getting all this attention." She teased

Truth be told, I was a little bit jealous. But also irritated. "No, I'm mad he took our spot there. We had that criminal, and that wannabe hero snatched our glory."

"Oh…Tsuyu, there's no guarantee we had it under control. Let's just be thankful that the villain was stopped." I looked down in shame. "You're right, ribbit. I was just being selfish. There's no way to know if we had things under control."

She must've noticed I was depressed again because she comforted me some more with hugs. "Hey, want to hear something interesting I picked up about our masked hero of the day?" She asked, me tilting my head a little. "What is it?" I replied curiously.

She chuckled. "When they were scanning the crowd, you were the one they spent the longest looking at, and you were the last one they saw. I think the masked hero has a thing for you Tsu."