Chapter 47: A Fun Challenge

(Your POV)

Two hours later, we funneled out into the courtyard. Todoroki was already out there with Endeavor, who was holding the envelopes in his hand, a stern look on his face.

"As I'm sure you know, in these envelopes are tickets for a week-long vacation, fully paid for by me. Each envelope has a different set of tickets that'll determine the amount of luxury you get on the flight. We shall host a little contest of sorts to see who gets which envelope, with the team who does the best getting to fly first class." Endeavor explains. 

He continues. "The contests will have several different categories. Some mental, some physical. Some as a duo, some by yourself. Some school related, some hero related. May the best duo win." He finished, looking directly at his son.

"Hey Todoroki, where's your partner? Don't tell me it's Endeavor." Ochako asked, gulping. They chuckled, causing me to be confused.

"Nah, it's not Endeavor. He paid for this whole thing. It's for us, not him. There won't be any pro heros around us during our vacation, but of course if a major threat shows up, they will be there quickly, or if it's here, we'd need to come home." Todoroki insures us.

Ochako sighs. "Phew. Thank goodness we don't have to challenge Endeavor. But that still leaves the question…who is your partner Todoroki?" She asked again. 

"Well, I'll show you." He puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles loudly. We hear the bushes next to him rustle as he sticks his hand out towards the bush. We see a very familiar looking female hand take his as the person stands up.