Chapter 17: Family Reunion

(Your POV)

The next day, I woke up excited, but super nervous. 'Today's the start of a new era in my family,' I think to myself. Today was the start of our plan to take down my family. I get ready for the day like normal, adding extra caffeine to my coffee today, but regretting it due to the strength of it.

I went to the common room and Tsu there "Hey, Tsu!" I come from behind and give her a big hug.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You're up early today, ribbit!" She teased, knowing I love sleeping in on weekends.

"Yea, today's the big day where I start writing the new chapter of my family's history. I hope you remember the plan." I say, hoping she remembered from last night.

"Sure do! Head to the cafe around 10:30 everyday during the weekend so they know you're not lying." She recited, remembering everything from the plan we agreed on.

"Yup! That was the plan! I'm glad you remembered." I take a look at the time. "Dang, it's already 8:30. We have to get ready to put our plan in action." I lean in and plant a kiss on her head before I go back to getting ready

I shortly finished getting ready around 9:00. I head back to the common room, where I run into Deku.

"Hey, man. Been a while." He points out. Like before, he's right.

"Yea, you're right. But hey, us guys got to keep our girls happy, you know?" We both get a good chuckle out of that one.

"Speaking of them, where is Tsu? I want to tell her to have a good day." I ask him, in hopes that he would know.

"No clue man. I assume you got errands that'll take a while?" He questions

I talk very cautiously so he doesn't get suspicious about where I may be going. "Yea. I have some errands to run, and I'm not sure how long I'll be. Can you tell her I said I love her if you see her?"

He gives me a sly smile. "Of course bro! Have fun on your errands."

"Thanks man, I'll try." I wave goodbye and start the long walk to where the family base used to be.

Along the way, I start having flashbacks. Back to the time I was a happy little boy, helping my father out, not knowing his evil plans. Back to a time when I was still naive.

I think back to the day I met Tsuyu, just like I do on a daily basis, but this time not because I met her. But because I found my quirk, and my dad wanted me to start training it.

I think back to the day I stole the hundred dollar bill, earning the company in only a couple of years.

I arrived at the old building where I used to go train for my family to become an assassin as the final thought hit: that they were willing to let me die, just so they could continue killing others.

I take a deep breath in, and knock on the door. After a couple of seconds, the door opens.

I look up and see the only person from my family who's guts I don't hate.

"Hello, Mosu...it's been a while."