Chapter 49: Secret Questions

(Midoriya's POV)

After Endeavor walked back inside, I nudged (Y/N) who was standing next me and nodded my head to the side. I saw him whisper something in Tsuyu’s ear, no clue what it was though, before walking to the area that I nodded towards. 

"Hey babe. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I turned to tell Ochako. She hugged me and I returned it, also giving her a kiss on the forehead before walking up to Todoroki.

"Todoroki, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him. "Sure thing, what's up?" He asked, puzzled. I nodded towards where (Y/N) went. "Follow me."

We walked towards the side of the building where (Y/N) was waiting. "Ok, what's up guys?" He questioned. "Honestly, Midoriya just asked me to meet him here. I think I know what he wants to ask, and if I'm right, then I agree." He responded, sounding a tad bit cocky. "Well (Y/N), if you thought I wanted to ask Todoroki if he likes Momo, thus that's the real reason he asked her, then you're right." I responded. 

He nodded in agreement, and we turned our attention towards Todoroki. He sighed and rubbed his temple. "You guys, I was being honest back there. The reasons I gave are the reasons that I asked her. Plus, even if I planned on asking Bakugo, you two and him on a plane is a disaster waiting to happen." He stated causing all of us to chuckle. 

"All right all right, if you say so. Just know, we're your friends, and if you do like her, we'll be more than happy to help as much as we can." (Y/N) informed him. "Don't forget, you did help me out by giving me motivation to ask out Tsu." He reminded Todoroki. 

Todoroki smiled at the comment. "Alright, thanks. If I ever like anyone and need help, I'll come ask you two." He stuck his fist out, which me and (Y/N) copied.