Chapter 33: Confrontation

(Your POV)

I hear Bakugo's voice boom as his footsteps get closer and closer. He bursts through the opening, getting ready to punch my head. Even banged up, I dodge him, Tsuyu using her tongue to hold him until the others arrive. They then put duct tape on his mouth so he can't scream.

"Sorry for that (Y/N)" Midoriya apologizes. I look around, seeing mixed reactions about me. Some looked happy I stopped my family. Some looked disappointed that I lied to them. But all of them, minus Bakugo, looked happy that I was awake. 

"No need to apologize Midoriya…it's I who should be apologizing to you…all of you. I'm sorry I lied to you. I thought I needed a genuine reaction from everyone, to put my family off their game, to make sure they weren't ready for me. I realized too late I could've just told you." I stated, looking around at my classmates. 

I take a deep breath and continue. "I was also scared to tell everyone that I was the son of a villainous family. I was afraid I wouldn't be welcomed here anymore, when I truly needed to be here. At first, I needed to be here to train to take them down, but after a while, I needed to be here for my heart." I say, turning to face Tsuyu, tears forming in her eyes

I turn back to the class, squeezing Tsu's hand. "I understand that you all probably don't trust me anymore. I don't blame you. I wouldn't either. That's why…" I take a deep breath. "I've decided I want to drop out once I've recovered enough."

There's a gasp, as everyone's in shock. Tsuyu bursts into tears, hugging me tightly. "P-please don't go. Please…" She begged. "Don't worry hun. Just because I'm not gonna be here, doesn't mean we won't be together. I love you, and I'm not leaving you for the world." I reassured her.

Todoroki chimes in from the crowd. "What about me? Are we staying in contact?" He questioned. "Yeah, and me? Who's going to help me go even further beyond whild training?" Midoriya added. "Or me? Who's going to jam out with me?" Jiro questioned, with Kirishima adding "Who's going to tutor me?" followed by Tokoyami questioning "And who will help me practice keeping my emotions in check?"

Ochako comes up to me and gently places her hand on mine. "Please don't go. We understand why you did what you did. We forgive you. We need you here, and we all will be devastated if you leave." She pleaded.

I was about to comment when Bakugo started muffling something through the duct tape, before shaking everyone off him and ripping the tape off his mouth.