Chapter 40: My Favorite Nurse

(Tsuyu's POV)

Once we made it back to the campus, we instantly started going to the kitchen. Midoriya and Todoroki were chilling in the main room. "Hey babe! Welcome back!" Midoriya jumped up and gave Ochako a big hug, which she happily returned.

"Hey Shoto, ribbit. How's it going?" I ask waving hi to him. "Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks." He responds. I see his eyes glance to the bags I was carrying. "Whatchu got there?" He questioned.

"Oh, (Y/N) is feeling sick, so I thought I'd make him chicken soup, and ask one of you to bring it to him. You know, with the dorm split." I always chuckle at that. Yeah, I get it, we're teens, we have our wants. But we're also all 16 or 17 or so. Nothing's gonna happen.

"I'd be happy to help. Just let me know when you're finished." Shoto responded. I smiled, my tongue drooping a little. "Thanks Shoto." 

Me and Ochako went to put the groceries we got away. After, I went and started cooking while she was cuddling Deku while he was gaming with Todoroki. 

10 or so minutes later, the soup was finished. I poured it into a container with a spoon and placed a lid on it. "Hey Todoroki. It's finished. When you have a second, think you could deliver it?" I call out, asking him.

"Sure, give me a second." He responded. A minute or two later, he got up. He came and grabbed the container, and started heading to the male dorms when he bumped into Mr. Aizawa. 

"Oh, good morning Mr. Aizawa. Sorry about almost hitting you there, haha." He apologized. "No worries Shoto. Where are you heading with that food?" He asked

"Oh, (Y/N)'s not feeling good today, so Tsuyu being the wonderful girlfriend she is made him some soup, but needed a guy to bring it to him due to the split dorms. So Todoroki volunteered to bring it to him." Ochako chimed in from the couch. I smiled when she called me a wonderful girlfriend. In all honesty, I would do that for all my friends.

"Shoto, that's really kind of you. But give the tray to Tsuyu. I'll bring her to him. I see no other motive besides her trying to nurse him, even with them dating. I know I'm bending our rules, but I don't think anyone will mind. And to be safe, I'll even ask All Might." Mr Aizawa demanded, but in the nicest way. 

Todoroki handed me the tray as Aizawa left to find All Might. "Well…I didn't see that coming." Midoriya explained. We all started laughing. I decided he'd probably want a drink, so I grabbed a glass and poured him some ginger ale.  A few minutes later, Aizawa returned. 

"All Might has no issues with it, but I'm to check in every once and a while. If I catch you two doing anything inappropriate, you two will be in so much trouble, got it?" He instructed. 

I nodded and followed him with the tray. We walked into the male dorm's side. It didn’t look much different. Nor did the floor. Same rug type, same pattern, just slightly brighter. We stopped at one of the rooms toward the end of the hall.

He knocked on the door. "(Y/N)? Is it ok for me to come in?" He politely asked. Sickly, through the door, (Y/N) responds. "Come in." Mr. Aizawa searches for his copy of the key and opens the door.

(Y/N's POV)

I hear a knock at the door, which jolts me awake from my nap. I was so tired, I didn't even realize that it was Mr. Aizawa's voice. "Is everything ok? I'm not feeling the greatest, but you know if there's an emergency and I'm needed, I can fight." I inform him. 

For the first time ever, I hear him chuckle. "Nono. Quite the opposite, actually. I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes and sit up." He instructed. I do so, thinking 'Hey, free surprise. I like surprises.' I suddenly feel something hit my lap and open my eyes. 

I see Tsuyu standing next to me with a container and a drink on my lap. "T-Tsuyu! What are you doing here? You know the rules, you can't be here. I don't want you to get in trouble." He questioned, concerned about me getting in trouble. 

"Me and All Might saw no other intentions besides her trying to nurse you and that stomach. As long as I check in on you two and nothing else is going on, she can stay. But this is a one day thing, got it?" He informed us.

I was still too surprised that Tsu was here, but she responded for us. "Don't worry Mr. Aizawa. Nothing else will happen. I promise."

"I believe you. Get better (Y/N)." He said, closing my door but not fully. I was still a bit surprised. "Y-you did this? For me? Why?" I questioned. She chuckled, leaning down a little and kissing my head. "Because I love you goofball, why else? You mean so much to me. You mean the world. I might be a bit cheesy and cliché, but I know you don't mind and secretly like it." She said smiling, her tongue drooping.

I just couldn't stop blushing and smiling. She isn't wrong. Cheesy and cliché are my favorite. "I love you too babe. You don't know how much you've changed my life. I wouldn't be who I am without you." I lean up and kiss her nose, causing her to blush. 

"Grab my chair at my desk and pull it next to me if you'd like a spot to sit. I'd invite you to cuddle with me, but Mr. Aizawa might check up on us." I suggest. She drags the chair over and takes a seat. 

I grab her hand and give it a small squeeze. "For real, thank you. This means a lot to me." I say, opening up the soup container. "Did you want a spoonful?" I offer her. She shook her head. "Nonono. It's for you. All for you. And you're eating every last drop, ribbit." She instructed.

I smiled and kissed her hand. I started eating my soup, and before I realized it, the soup was all gone, and my drink was mostly empty. "There's more downstairs. I can go get you some more." She offered.

"It's ok, you've done more than enough." I say, finishing my drink. "Offer it to Ochako or Mr. Aizawa for letting you do this." I suggest. She quickly pulls out her phone and sends a text before putting her phone away. 

"Can you put the tray on my desk. Just move my laptop to one end and the tray to the other." I ask. She nods and lets go of my hand, got up and moved my laptop over. She grabbed the tray off my lap and moved it over there, then proceeded to sit back down and grab my hand again. I turned the TV on, as she rested her head on my shoulder. I kiss her head as we both slowly drift to sleep.