Chapter 29: All Out War

(Midoriya's POV)

We heard All Might cry out his signature line. Our group stepped back as Momo made a blockade to protect us from the debris as Bakugo blasted our side open.

We hear some slow clapping. "Well well well. Class 1A." Said a somewhat recognizable voice. I poke my head out and remember that face. That's (Y/N)'s father, Osamu.

"So nice to finally meet you all. I'm Osamu, but you already knew that." He chuckled and looked my way, looking directly into my eyes. "Before we all start fighting, may I ask something? He pointed directly at me. "Is this the prodigy of All Might?"

All Might tried taking advantage of his back being towards him and jumped in. "DETROIT SMASH!!!" He yelled as he lunged. He hit Osamu with a direct hit! 'That has to do it!' I thought. But as the smoke cleared, Osamu was just standing there with a small bruise on his face.

With an evil grin, he grabbed All Might and slammed him to the ground, indenting the tiles on the ground, leaving a mini crater. All Might winced as the father got ready to stomp his head in, but thankfully All Might dodged it.

"You're a strong villain, no doubt. Definitely one of the toughest I've ever had to deal with." All Might exclaimed. The villain took the compliment and let his guard down for a second, and All Might already was looking to end this.

"United. States. Of. SMASHHHHH!!!!" He cried, throwing all of his weight into the shot. The punch knocked him through several walls. Everyone was silent.

Suddenly, some red and green gas came from the hole as a feminine voice was heard. "Don't you dare hurt my hubby!" She passed by All Might and went straight for me. Mr Aizawa stood in the way, blocking a punch for me.

Out of the hole, I saw some shadows crawling. One I could identify was a snake-like creature. Another was holding what looked like a frying pan. A third was what looked like a teenage boy. Probably 3 or 4 years older than me.

The snake-like creatures screamed at the top of its lungs, causing most of the lights to break. The darkness mixed with the gas clouds made it near impossible to see except for some shadows. I heard All Might wince in pain from something, and saw his shadow be dragged into darkness. I saw the shadows of Momo, Mineta, and Red Riot all go for the snake creature. Ochako, Todoroki, and Fat Gump all went after the chef, fearful of what he might be capable of. Knowing Bakugo, he'd tried challenging the teen, which my prediction came true, by a shockwave and an explosion heading the teen's direction.

I was about to go help Mr. Aizawa since he looked like he was in trouble, when I felt a thud in my chest. Whatever hit me sent me spiraling backwards. As I look up, now out in the moonlight, as he's removing some goggles, I see a face and gasp. "Hello Deku." (Y/N) said with an evil grin.