Chapter 28: Preparation

(All Might's POV)

Nothing more than shock and disappointment is going through my brain. My top student, who was loved and respected by all, who had a wonderful relationship with Tsuyu, was evil this entire time? And he was also related to the thieves that raised fear for decades over a century ago. 

I took a deep sigh and called out to the students and heros. "Don't you worry everyone. We will get Tsuyu back, and bring (Y/N) to justice. I need all students and heros to prepare. We don't know any quirks this family holds besides (Y/N)'s, and we know how dangerous he is with it. Meet me here in 10 minutes flat." I demanded everyone. 

10 minutes later, we all gathered around in the main room again. "Students. Heros. Today we have a war. One that's going to be worse than the League of Villains. Nobody will walk out of this fight unscathed. But, we all will be walking back out. Because never fear! For I am here!" I cried out. With one loud cheer from everyone, we set out to the location the camera had pointed to. 

Once we arrived, I gave a nod to the team. Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Ochako, Momo, and Aizawa all went to the side of the building, while the rest of them stayed with me. 

"Never fear! For I am here!" I cried out as I burst a hole through the wall at the same time Bakugo blasted down his wall.