Chapter 30: The Final Showdown

(Y/N)'s POV

With everyone but Deku distracted and in a fight, I thought to myself , 'It's now or never.' I took a deep breath, opened the gate to the vent, swung down, and kicked him square in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

I looked down at him, grinning. "Man. Remember when I complimented your flanking ability? Who knew I'd be able to flank on you?" I mocked him.

I saw him get mad for a second then calm down. 'He's controlling his emotions? Hm...I think I need to change that.' I thought to myself.

I built up a small ball of plasma in my hand, and aimed it in the direction I saw Ochako go. I hear a loud scream, followed by a thud. "Damn. Sounds like I missed her. Oh well. At least Aslan capitalized on the distraction." I gloated.

I saw him getting mad now. His emotions running wild, he recklessly charged at me, but I effortlessly dodge him. He tried swinging at me several more times, but each time he swung, I just dodged until I had enough. I built a small bit of plasma up around my right foot and punt kicked him in his balls.

He immediately collapsed in pain. "Low. Blow." He cried out, gasping for air. I just laughed, got on him, and to rub salt in his wounds, repeatedly punched his face with my bare knuckles.

I knew Tsuyu was right. I only beat Midoriya because he wasn't using 100% of his power. So I need to take every opportunity to out work him emotionally. Make him make mistakes like before. I start getting up while surrounding my fists in light plasma rings.

"Come on 'Young Midoriya'" I mocked, as he struggled to stand. "Go beyond for me. Or else you and your friends will die." I saw the fight in his eyes leave as I said that. "Oh? Already starting to give up? Here, let me help!" I cry out as I wind up a huge punch. Suddenly, as if just like how I found my quirk all those years ago, he flicked a switch and went beyond, blocking my punch with his.

I grinned as we traded blocked shots, each of us wanting to land that one shot. Each punch I was blocking though, the rings on my arms were growing brighter and brighter. I smirk seeing how bright they were and let myself get hit, flying back first into a brick wall, the light from my hands gone.

He was coming quickly, lunging at me. I had a spark in my eye, and dodged him at the last second, before delivering some non plasma'ed MMA liver punches. I land a shocking left hook into a jumping knee to stun him, forcing him to turn around. I then shock him with a rip cord knee strike, followed by a back elbow, combining my father and brother's love of MMA, and my love of wrestling, knocking him to the ground, him losing his plus ultra.

I hear a slow clapping sound. My father, battered and bruised, looks like he beat All Might. "Well done! That's my child. Now, end him." My father demanded. I get ready to use my secret move until I heard my father yell

"What the hell is this?" I turn around and see a tongue wrapped around my father. And I know my plan was almost finished.

He looked down and saw Tsu's tounge rapped around him. He continously punches her tounge, her wincing in pain. "How the hell did you escape?" He demanded, aggravated. "(Y/N)! Now!" She mumbled, pulling with all her might to spin him in a circle thanks to her tongue wrapping around him.

"No. I think I'll finish you dad!" I yell. I get ready and tried a technique I've only used once due to the immense pain it caused. I screamed at the top of my lungs, letting out a huge plasma beam from my mouth at my father that had charged from the plasma rings on my wrists from earlier in my fight.

The blast knocks out my father, but in turn, my vision goes blurry. The last thing I see before my eyes close and my vision turns to pitch black is the love of my life, Tsuyu, holding me, pulling me close to her chest, crying.