Chapter 13: The Project

(Your POV)

After a bit of a time, me and Tsuyu had arrived at her home, still holding hands. She had a spare key and used it to let us in.

Suddenly, two little kids came running up to her. "TSUYU!!" They gave her a big hug, and she returned one, letting my hand go.

"(Y/N), these are my siblings, Samidare and Satsuki. Samidare, Satsuki, this is my boyfriend, (Y/N)" She pulled me in for a quick hug, which I gladly returned.

"Ooooh. Hi (Y/N)!" They greeted me, now knowing my name.

"Well, we need to get working on a project. I'll get to meet you guys later, promise." I stick out my fist, giving them each a fistbumb.

I follow her toward her room, but stop right outside of it. "Hm, is everything okay, ribbit?" Tsuyu questioned noticing I stopped right outside.

"Yea. This may sound a bit corny, but I've never been inside a girls room before." She just chuckled and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.

"So, I'm not going to lie. I was one hundred percent spaced out during class today. What is this assignment?" I bring up with a small laugh.

"Well, I'm also going to be honest. There isn't a real assignment. Just a school fair, and they needed people to run booths. I was hoping we could run a booth together, spend the full day together." She let out another chuckle. "I also wanted another excuse to hang out."

Now I let out another chuckle. "Oh Tsu, you don't need an excuse to hang out with me. If I'm free, I'd always love to hang out with my girl." I lean in and quickly and kiss her cheek.

"Oh you." She blushed a little and gently punched my arm, smiling though.

"So what kind of game do you want to run? We could do a dunk tank, since you love the water." I suggest.

"Hmm...you do know Mineta will be there, right?" We both burst out laughing at that one.

"True. How about a bottle toss then? Nothing too generic, but nothing too crazy." I think, trying to think of something that'll be somewhat busy, but not too busy.

"Maybe, but I have an idea, ribbit. How about we do a food stand, maybe sell some drinks. We get to keep the money we earn, and you know it'll do good. Plus, you've always loved baking, and you wanted to run a bakery if being a hero doesn't work for whatever reason." She suggested

I think about that for a second. I had always loved baking, and I always figured it would be a backup option. However, I knew I would never need to go to that backup. Not after what happened.

"Honestly, I love that option. I'm down to do that. Plus, we get to hang out all day, since you're going to help me bake the food." I comment on her suggestion

"Ribbit, I like that idea." We talked for a little while and discussed the plans for a little bit, before I realized the time.

"Hey Tsu, we should be getting back to U.A. soon. I promised your siblings that I'd get to meet them." I point out. "This way, I'm even closer to you by being close to your family. Why don't I get to meet them while you start writing the menu."

"Ok. I think you'll get along really well with my little brother, Samidare." She gives me a big hug, and a quick kiss on the cheek before I leave her room.