Part 1

You

I was in the livingroom watching TV, when my phone starting ringing I looked at it and saw it was Elton.

"What's up?" I asked

"Hey y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a trip with me, Corey and two other people that you will meet."

The last trip I went on with Elton terrified me so much I wouldn't talk to him. But I miss going on these trips with him.

"I would love to go, how long is the trip?"

"2 months and packs some warm clothes." He said

"Got it, I'll meet you at your place." I said then hung up.

I went to my room and packed my suitcase. I live in a apartment all by myself and not gonna lie it gets lonely here. I walked to the kitchen area and grabbed my keys and went to Elton's house.
______________________

Once I got to Elton's house, he was outside talking to the camera already but no one was around. I pulled in the driveway and walked up to him.

"And y/n is finally here!" He said to the camera

I waved at the camera and smiled "Where is everyone else?"

"Inside, Corey's in there too." He said

I walked inside and heard talking in the kitchen, I standed behind the wall and listen to what everyone is saying.

"When is she supposed to be here Corey?"

"I don't know, Elton said she was coming." Corey said

He sounded kinda sad when he said that so I slowly walked into the kitchen, everyone turned there heads towards me and stared. I got shy and didn't move, I looked up and saw all the guys smiling at me.

"I thought you weren't coming." Corey said running up to me and giving me a big hug.

"I just had to come." I said

I looked at the other three guys one of them I already knew which was Evan he was the camera man, he walked up to me and gave me a hug also then went out by Elton.

"Oh you haven't met them yet have you?" Corey asked

I shook my head and started playing with my fingers. I get nervous easily around other people I haven't met yet.

"Ok well that one is Brandon" He pointed to the guy with a man bun.

Brandon looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"And thats Corbin."

I smiled and waved a little. "Hi guys."

"And this is y/n, the most sweetest person will ever meet." Corey said

I blushed and sat with them till Elton came in and told us it was almost time to go.