Part 37

Elton

It was now dark out and everyone was sitting around the campfire eating. Y/n seemed happier then she ever did before. But I've been noticing something off with her, she's been always wearing hoodies or long sleeved shirt no matter what the temperature is.

"Why are we going to this forest now?" Corbin asked

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know,someone texted me saying it was haunted and that we should go there."

"Do you know this person?" Corey asked

"Nope." I said

"How do you know that person isn't going to hide out in the woods and kill us." Corbin said

I rolled my eyes and took everyone's plate to throw away. I sat back down and talked about other things.
____________________
Evan and Corbin went inside to go to bed. I went to get more firewood and when I came back Brandon was picking Y/n up bridal style.

"She fell asleep." Brandon said

"Ok night." I said as Brandon went inside with Y/n.
______________________________________
Brandon

I layed Y/n in her bed and went to me and Corbin's room, I opened the door quietly and saw him sleeping. I went in my duffel bag and got one of my t-shirts and two pairs of sweatpants. I changed into one of the sweatpants and took off my shirt. I went back to Y/n room, I changed her into my sweatpants and t-shirt then layed next to her. She cuddled up close to me and I wrapped my arms around her before I fell asleep.
______________________________________
I'm really sorry for how short this part is. I will try to make another part and post it  tonight to make up for this part.

Love you all ❤