Part 29

Brandon

"Dude let's climb one of the slides." Corbin said

"But Y/n can't do that." Elton said

"I'll stay down here with her, I'll just give Elton the camera." Evan said

Evan gave Elton the camera and we started walking up the slide we about halfway up when it started to shake.

"Spread apart." Elton said

We walked up a bit more until everyone stopped and pointed.

"Half of the slide is either burned or gone." Corey said

"And its starting to shake more." I said

"Bro we need to get down." Corey said

We went down pretty fast and soon made it back to the ground, we skated around a bit more while I pushed Y/n on her skateboard. After goofing around we went back to the RV and started driving again. Y/n went to her room while us boys stayed in the main spot.

"Whats the next place we are going to?" I asked

Elton hesitated to answer and waited a few minutes but when he did he sighed and told Evan to drive for him.

"The next place is a hospital, and yes its abandoned but it is very demonic. Me and Y/n have been there before we started Youtube and then Me and Corey went there. Crazy shit happens there." He said

Elton was going to talk again but Corbin stopped him.

"Let me guess, Y/n also got traumatized there just like the asylum."

Elton nodded his head "And I don't want to tell Y/n or else she won't join us."

"Fuck you Elton."

We turn around and saw Y/n standing by the table.
______________________________________
You

I went to my room to lay down for a bit, my foot hurts a little but it doesn't bother me that much. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to go and get something to eat.

"We are going to a hospital and yes it abandoned but it's very demonic, me and Y/n went there before we did YouTube." I heard Elton say

He kept taking until Corbin stopped him.

"Let me guess Y/n also got traumatized there just like the asylum?"

"And I don't want to tell Y/n or else she won't join us."

"Fuck you Elton." I said

They all turned to look at me, I knew Elton felt bad but he said we wouldn't go back no matter what.

"You promised." I said

"Y/n..." He said

I walked back to my room and took my boot off, I layed down and cried I little. There was a knock on my door, I didn't answer cause I didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Y/n its Brandon, Corbin and Corey."

I still didn't answer but they opened the door and came in anyway. I pulled the cover over my head, I felt the bed sink as they sat on it.

"I don't want Corey in here." I said

"I understand." Corey said

Once I heard the door shut I pulled the covers off my head and stared at Brandon and Corbin.

"What." I said

"We just want to check on you." Brandon said

"You know Elton feels bad." Corbin said

"I don't care, you guys don't know what it was like there." I said

Just then there was a knock at the door and Corey opened the door, I layed back down and looked away.

"Um Elton wants to know if you guys want anything to eat."

Brandon got up and whispered something in Corey's ear he nodded then left.

"What did you tell him?" I asked

"You'll see." He said

After a few minutes Corey came back with a tub of icecream and three spoons, Brandon and Corbin were still in my room too.

"Thank you Corey." Brandon said

Corey nodded his head then left, Brandon sat back down on the bed and gave me and Corbin a spoon.

"It's chocolate, your favorite." Brandon said

"How did you know." I asked

He shrugged his shoulders "Elton told me."

I smiled and ate some icecream with them.