Part 68

You

Once Ginger dropped me off and lefted, I went to my apartment and layed on the couch. It was sometime in the afternoon and I felt tired and emotionally exhausted, I didn't feel like going to the traphouse tonight or go out with Brandon and Corbin at all.

There was a knock on my door but I didn't feel like talking to anyone or even to answer it.

"Y/n, it's Sam I know you're home, Elton texted me." He said

I groaned and answered the door letting him in, we went and sat on the couch.

"So what did you come here for?" I asked

"Well Elton texted me saying that Brandon and Corbin were fighting and he thought you needed someone to talk too." Sam said

Of course Elton would tell him, he probably texted everyone in the friend group.

"No I'm fine." I said shaking my head

"No you aren't, just talk to me I won't tell anyone about this unless you want me too." He said

"Fine...I hated it how Brandon made a big deal on how me and Corbin were goofing around in the rain then when he started freaking out I was there for him and he just yelled at me saying how he thought he was going to loose me again."

Sam noddded his head "I know there's more so keep talking."

"Then I didn't want to sleep with Brandon so I went to Corbin's room and just slept there for the night then in the morning Brandon was yelling about that."

"Talk to Brandon."

"Why?"

"Well after the car accident while you were in surgery, you were close to dying and it killed Brandon, he's only trying to protect you and yes I get it with Brandon being so protective over you it's frustrating." Sam said

He wasn't wrong since my surgery I wasn't able to do the things I would like since then and with Brandon making a fuss over everything.

"What about Corbin?" I asked

"Talk to him too, I know he isn't protective over you but he really does care about you."

I thought about it and maybe I should talk to them and make things better, I love both if them and if I didn't meet them I don't know what I'd be doing right now.

"Can you drive me back to Elton's place?" I asked

"I don't know if there still at his place but of course, lets go." Sam said
___________________________
We walked inside and I heard Elton's voice in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and he was on the phone with someone.

"Your seriously going to leave her?" He said

"Well then come back and get your shit, she's not going to be happy." He said

Elton hung up and turned around to see me.

"Who were you talking too?" I asked

"No one it's fine, why are you back here?"

"Well I wanted to talk to Corbin and Brandon."

"Corbin is in his room and Brandon is coming back soon." He said

I nodded my head and went upstairs to Corbin's room knocking on the door, he opened it and he had puffy eyes from what I was guessing was from crying to much.

"I'm sorry." He said and he pulled me into a hug

"So am I." I said hugging him back