Part 49

You

I started to back away slowly until I stepped on a branch and it snapped. I quickly went back behind the tree and held my breath, no one came around the tree. I poked my head out and there was no fire or people there were no signs that anyone has been there.

"What the fuck." I whispered

I felt a breeze of cold air and turned around, there was a tall hodded black figure standing in front of me. I screamed and fell to the ground closing my eyes ready to be killed, but nothing happened when I opened my eyes no one was there. I took a deep breath, got up and started running.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled

I stopped and turned to see someone pointing a flashlight at me, I ran closer to them and saw it was Corbin. I ran into his arms sobbing on his shirt.

"Shhh your fine, everything is ok." He said

"Corbin! What are you doing?!" Someone yelled

"I found Y/n!" He yelled back

I heard someone run up to us "Y/n look at me."

I looked up and saw Elton but didn't let go of Corbin, he tried to get me to let go of him but I wouldn't let go and kepted sobbing.

"We have to get you to Brandon, he's worried sick and thinks its his fault." Elton said calmly

I shook my head and wouldn't move, Corbin picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck.
______________________________________
Brandon

I sat in chair staring off in the darkness. What if they didn't find her or if they found her dead near a tree. I jumped when Corey put his hand on my shoulder.

"You good?" He asked

"Yeah." I lied

"Well why don't you get up and turn around." Corey said

I was confused but did as what I was told, Corbin and Elton came out of the darkness coming to our campsite. My eyes went wide as I saw Corbin had
Y/n in his arms.

"Y/n look." Corbin said

She whispered something to Corbin and he put her down, she turned around to see me. She crashed into my chest and started to cry, I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, she looked so terrified.

"I saw something out there that made no sense to me." She said

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, lets just go to the tent and rest." I said

We went to our tent and got out the sleeping bags, Y/n cuddled up close to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Please don't leave me." She said

"I won't." I said