Part 52

Brandon

After leaving Y/n's apartment for her clothes, I drove back to Elton's place, Ginget texted me saying she's in the spare bedroom but later said she was in Corbin's room sleeping. I got out of the car with our clothes and went to the spare room putting the bags in the closet. I went to Corbin's room and lighty knocked, I heard shuffling and the door opened.

"Hey man, you want Y/n." He said

"Yeah thanks for watching over her." I said walking on and picking her up

"No problem just keep a eye on her, Ginger said she threw up not too long ago." He said

"Ok, night man."

"Night Brandon."

I walked back to our room and layed Y/n on the bed, I pulled the covers over us and pulled her closer to me. I felt her arms wrap around me and soon I fell asleep.
______________________________________
You
Next Morning

I woke up feeling worse then yesterday, I was in the spare room but I remembered being in Corbin's room. I looked on the night stand to see Brandon's phone so he must of got me. My body ached and I didn't have the strength to get out of bed but I didn't want to bother anyone.

"Ginger!?" I yelled feeling bad after doing it

I didn't hear anyone coming up stairs.

"Elton!?" I yelled

Still no one, I sighed and got all the strength I had to walk down the stairs, most if my weight was on the railing and the wall when I finally made it down I sat on the stairs as Circa came to me.

"Hello Circa." I said

Usually she's in her cannell if no one was home so someone had to be home,  after sitting I got back up and walked to the kitchen. Brandon was sitting at the table with his head in his hands, he had no food and seemed to be sleeping.

"Brandon?" I asked

I held on to the counter walking as close as I could to him.

"Brandon." I said a bit louder

Someone pulled into the driveway and Circa started barking which woke Brandon up, he saw me and quickly got up.

"Baby what are you doing down here?" He asked me picking me up bridal style

"Well called Ginger and Elton's names but no one came up, why were you down here." I asked

"I'm sorry they went to get some medicine for you and I was waiting for them but fell asleep." He said

"Where's Corbin?"

"He went to his place to shower and get some clothes, he'll be staying just for tonight." He said taking me to the couch

Elton and Ginger came through the door walking to the livingroom. Ginger sat on the other side of me taking my temperature.

"Are you feeling any better?" Elton asked

"I feel much worse." I said

"Well take these then lay down with Brandon." Ginger said

I took them then layed on Brandon's chest, I wasn't tired but my body was so I just layed there with my eyes closed to make them happy.