Part 21

You
Next Morning

I woke up with a horrible headache, I rolled over and looked at the ceiling. I heard the guys talking about last night, and the next place we are going to. I got out of bed only wearing a oversized hoodie and my underwear, I didn't care what the guys thought but I knew Elton would say something. I walked out and all eyes were on me.

"Morning Y/n." They said all together

"Morning boys." I said

I sat on the couch next to Brandon and looked out the window.

"You want pancakes and bacon?" Evan asked

"I'm not hungry, but thanks for asking." I said

"Y/n you don't look good again." Corey said

I shrugged my shoulders and went back looking out the window. I knew everyone was looking at me.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" I heard Elton's voice.

"Yeah."

We got up and went to my room, I sat on the bed and he sat nexts to me.

"Y/n please don't tell me your going back to your old ways."

I was shocked, its been 2 years since I almost lost my battle to depression, I would starve myself and much other things.

"Elton I wouldn't do that again, I promised you."

"I know but since the second asylum, everything bad had been happening to you, your getting sick again and not eating." Elton said

"I just wasn't hungry." I said

"Y/n you haven't eaten anything for almost a day."

I stayed silent, I didn't know what to say to Elton, it wouldn't matter because he would always win these conversations.

"If I would of just told someone... the abuse would of stopped, that car crash would of never happened and you would be happy. But no, you said everything was fine and I believed you." Elton said

I started tearing up. I first started to starve myself when my boyfriend started calling me fat and would beat me. Elton would find cuts and bruises all over my body, but I told him I was being clumsy. Then I ended up in the hospital, Elton took me to his place and soon Corey moved out of his house with his friends and move in with us for a bit. I was happy with them. Soon enough Elton had enough with everything and finally told someone about it, I lived with him till I thought I was able to live alone.

"I couldn't believe I lived with him and we were friends." Elton said

I started crying I put my face is my pillow, but Elton pulled me up into a hug and I cried in his chest.

"If Colby didn't do the things he did to you...your life would be so much better."