Part 75

Corbin

Elton came running through the door going start to Y/n's room and to where I was sitting and crying.

"Had she said anything to you?" He asked

"N-no she hasn't said anything in a while." I said

I got up and moved while Elton knocked on the door.

"Elton just go away and take Corbin with you!" She yelled

Ouch. That hurt.

"We aren't leaving Y/n, just come out." Elton said

"No!"

Elton sighed and went to the door opening it then closing in again then quietly coming back and sitting on the couch.

"Just be quiet." He whispered

I nodded my head and we sat on the couch waiting for Y/n to come out.
______________________________________
You

I heard the door open then close I waited for a few seconds and nothing happened, I unlocked my door then walked out seeing Corbin and Elton sitting on my couch.

"Assholes." I said

I walked back to my room but Elton took my arm and led me to the couch where I sat in between them.

"Guys just go home I'm fine." I assured

"You don't look like your fine." Corbin said

I looked at him then looked at my hands fiddling with my fingers.

"Y/n, don't listen to them, you know that you are worth it." Elton said

"I don't feel like I am."

There was a moment of silence until they both took my arms and examined them even though I didn't do it all you could see was the scars from the past. They both looked at each other nodding then putting my arms down.

"How about we go out to eat?" Elton said

"Will Ginger be there too?" I asked

He nodded his head.

"Then ok." I said

"Ok see you later tonight." Elton said

Me and Corbin said bye as Elton left. Neither of us got up from the couch and we didn't talk to eachother, it was until Corbin gave me my phone back and walked out the door not saying anything.