Part 22

You

I must of been crying really loud cause the rest of the guys came in and crowded around me.

"Guys give her space." Elton said

Elton let go of me and I sat up, wiping my tears away with my sleeve.

"What happened?" Brandon asked

Corey gave me and Elton a look and he knew what we were talking about. Corey knew I was being abused, I used to live with him and 4 other of his friends and thats how I also met Colby and we started dating. Big mistake in my life.

"I'll tell you guys later." Elton said

Everyone nodded and insisted I get some rest, I didn't want anyone to leave so Elton agreed to stay with me till I fell asleep. I'm happy I've got my bestfriend back. I soon fell asleep in Elton's arms.
______________________
"WHAT THE HELL!"

Not the yelling again, its the third time this week and its getting worse. I heard stomping coming upstairs and into his room to where I was.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to." I said even though, I didn't know what I did wrong.

He pulled me off the bed and start beating me, I had bruises everywhere and they were getting harder to hide.

"PLEASE STOP, WHAT DID I DO!" I yelled

"COLBY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!" I heard Corey yell

"SHE'S GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES!" Colby yells and starts beating me again.

I heard Corey yell but I couldn't make out what, I felt the weight come off my body. I felt arms wrap around me and held me, I looked up and saw Aaron. I turned my head and saw Corey beating the shit out of Colby. I heard sirens then everything went dark.
______________________
"Y/n."

I felt someone shaking me awake, my face was wet and my throat was throbbing in pain. It was all a dream.

"Brandon?"

"Yeah it's me, I heard screaming so I ran in to check on you. I'm guessing it was a nightmare?"

I nodded my head. He came and laid beside me, I rested my head on his chest.

"Elton told us everything." He said

"Good you deserve to know." I said

"Really. You don't think that was all private stuff."

"No, I trust you guys, and you and Corbin are great guys, I trust you two with my life. Things are better with you two."

"Elton is worried about you." He said

"I know and I'm trying my best not to go back to my old ways but for some reason it seems easy to do it right now." I said

"I know but please promise me you won't try...I need you in my life y/n. I love you with all my heart."

"I promise." I whispered