Part 54

Corbin

I went to Y/n's room and knocked on her door, I heard shuffling but she never came to open the door.

"Y/n its just me." I said

She opened the door a little before letting me in when she did I sat on her bed patting the spot next to me, she sat down and I put my arms around her.

"What's wrong, talk to me." I said

"I just want to go back to my own apartment, I like being here with everyone, now I'm just tired and want to go home." She said

"How about you have a great night with the girls then maybe me and Brandon can take you home and stay the night."

"Ok...thanks Corbin." She said

"Anything for you." I said pulling her in for a hug

It was clear to see she didn't want me or Brandon to leave with the guys, I went back downstairs where Devyn and Tara were sitting with Ginger.

"How is she?" Ginger asked

"She just wants to go home so I said of she has a great night with you guys me and Brandon will take her home."

"Corbin time to go!" Corey yelled

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door and into the car.
______________________________________
Ginger

"I'll get Y/n while you guys make popcorn and pick out a movie." I said running up the stairs

I knocked on her door and walked in, she was laying in bed with all of Brandon's hoodies.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing."

"Come and watch a movie with us." I said

She got out of bed and came downstairs with me, Devyn was in the kitchen getting popcorn while Tara was picking the movie.

"Y/n I missed you!" Devyn said giving her a hug

"So did I!" She said

She went in the livingroom and hugged Tara then sat on the couch with blankets for us. Once Devyn had the popcorn ready and Tara had the movie, all snuggled on the couch.