Part 45

Elton
1 week later

We are back in California but the trip isn't over with yet, we went to Walmart to get some supplies for the forest and decided to start the video here.

"What's up guys we are here at Walmart with our supplies we got for this video." I said

I realized I was only one in the video besides Evan filming.

"Where the hell did they go?" I asked Evan

Evan shugged his shoulders and I heard Y/n laughing, I turned around and saw Corbin do a flip over our cart while Brandon gave Y/n a piggy back ride.

"Hey guys." Y/n said

"Where's Corey?" Evan asked

"He had to take a shit." Brandon said

I laughed then Corey came running to us, he tried to get on Brandon's back while Y/n was still on there but it didn't work and she ended up on the ground laughing.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry." Corey said laughing

I shook my head laughing and went on with the video "We have 3 different tents since they didn't have a big one for us, food and water, then some other things. And we are not leaving till the next day."

"You bastard." Corbin said

"Why is it haunted?" Y/n asked

"I'm not going to tell you if I did you guys wouldn't go, we will talk about it at the forest once we are set up." I said

"Of course." Brandon said

Evan stopped filming and we got everything in the RV and got on the road, it was a few miles away and it was raining so we had to be careful.
_______________________
"Guys we are here!" I said

Everyone came out of there rooms and went outside to startfilming again.

"We are here guys, now its almost dark out and we went to set everything up before its pitch black so everyone grabbed as much as you can."

They did as they were told and we went to find some flat ground to set the tents up, Its took us a couple of hours to set them up but luckily it wasn't dark out yet.

"So who is sharing a tent with who?" I asked

"Me and Y/n!" Brandon yelled

"Me and Corbin." Corey said

"Then me and Evan." I said

We threw our stuff in our tents and decided to walk around. There were a lot of weird noises like hearing a car pull up and chainsaw noises.

"We might not be the only ones." I said

We went back to our campsite and sat around the little fire we made.

"So the reason it's haunted is because apparently there have been reports of cults being spotted here and shadow people like walking around. There is more I just don't want to tell you guys." I said

"Oh god well this is going to he fun." Evan said

We sat around and talked a little, it was bit dark out and we decided to eat something until Corey jumped out of his chair pointing at the darkness.