Part 60

Colby

"Go and lay on the couch." Sam told me

I knew I was drunk, but I didn't care once Sam walked away I grabbed my car keys and a can of beer. I walked to my car and drove away looking for Brandon, driving around for a bit then I met them at stop and go lights. The lights turned green and they slowly went I stepped on the gas and crashed into them, I heard screaming then it went black.
______________________________________
Corbin

I had pain in my head, it was pounding and it wouldn't stop, my eyelids were too heavy to open until someone was calling my name.

"Corbin please open your eyes."

I slowly opened them and saw a doctor and Devyn sitting next to me. Her arm was wrapped in bandages and it looked like she had a bruised eye. Then I remember.

"Where's Brandon a-and Y/n!" I said

"Please calm down" The doctor said

"Brandon is in the room next to you and Y/n is well...in the emergency department." Devyn said

"I'm doctor Mark, do you remember anything that happened." He said

"Well I remember driving home with my friends then screaming." I said

"Well you and Devyn are lucky, someone was drunk driving and crashed into you guys." Dr. Mark said

"But it mostly hit Y/n and Brandon." Devyn said

"Is it possible the person's name was Colby?" I said

The doctor slowly nodded his head.

"Can I see Brandon please." I said

He shook his head "I'm sorry Corbin but you need some rest and so does Brandon."

The doctor leaves and lets Devyn stay a bit longer.

"How's Y/n?" I asked

"I don't know she's in surgery, there's been glass that jabbed into her stomach and some in her throat...there might be a chance where she won't make it."

"What Brandon will be heartbroken." I said

"Who will?"

Me and Devyn look at the door Brandon was standing there, he look horrible he had a few IV in him. He came in and Devyn got him a chair.

"Um well Y/n is in surgery and there might be a chance that she won't make it." Devyn said

Brandon looked at Devyn then me shaking his head "No that's not true."

"But it is Brandon." Devyn said taking his hand

Brandon broke down in tears, Y/n was the love of his life and now he might loose her.

"When will she be out?" He asked

"I don't know, she should be out soon." Devyn said

Brandon went back to his room and Devyn had to leave me but she said she'll be out in the waiting room for news of Y/n. Then Dr.Mark came in.

"Well great news Corbin, we can let you go since everything is fine now."

"What about Brandon?"

"He's leaving too, if you would want you two can sit in the waiting room with your other friend."

"Ok thanks." I said

I waited for Brandon to be done then we went to the waiting room with Devyn, she seemed so tired we sat down next to her and waited.