Part 3

Brandon

I was watching Y/n read her book, everyone was sleeping beside Elton cause he is driving now. Me and Y/n were still on the couch while Corey, Evan and Corbin took over the beds. Y/n put her book down and got a blanket, by my surprise she covered both of us up and she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.
______________________________________
Corey

Elton switched places with Evan to drive. I got up and told Corbin and Evan to follow to one of the rooms in the RV.

"What's up Corey?" Evan asked

"Lets take over the beds so Y/n and Brandon have to sleep on the couch together."

It's hasn't even been a day and everyone can tell Brandon likes Y/n but it seems like she isn't catching on bout it. Everyone agreed and I went to tell Elton.

"Elton, everyone is going to bed." I said

"Mmh ok" He said

"Sorry guys you two have to sleep out here." I told Brandon and Y/n

"Corey, there are three bedrooms, share a bed with Evan or Corbin." Brandon said

"Nah." I said

I ran back to my room and laid on the bed playing on my phone.
____________________

After awhile I went out by Elton cause it was quiet, when I did I saw Y/n and Brandon cuddle up on the couch. I just had to take a picture, I sat in the passenger seat by Elton.

"Is Y/n and Brandon sleeping?" Elton asked

"Yeah." I said "When are we getting there?"

"Well its 5 PM and we have to drive for 3 more hours, I would say around 8 so we can mess around." Elton said

I nod my head, all I can say is that I'm not ready for this trip.